007

The clock had passed 3am

The clock had passed 3am. The moon was shining through the windows, casting shadows in our room. Heavy breaths were heard from the other side of the room.
"Mattia?" I whisper shouted.

I could faintly see him lifting his head. "What?" He grunted annoyed.

"Who the fuck are the New Jersey boys? And why are people talking about them on my Instagram post?" I asked, my voice raspy from the hours of silence.

"I told you. We're famous" he lowly grinned.

I sat up, trying to skim the features of his face.
I rubbed my eyes for a bit.
"I thought you lied"

I heard him laugh a little, but he stopped quickly. "Of course you did" his voice were ignorant.

"How though? I don't reckon non of you guys to be movie stars or something" I couldn't help but ask, still having a hard time believing him.

"You know the app TikTok?"

"Oh my god. Don't tell me you're one of those guys" I started laughing, finding this extremely funny for some reason.

TikTok, in my opinion, was lame. It was a bad copy of vine were teenagers got famous for being shirtless and dancing slutty dances.
Not my cup of tea.

"Shut up!" He groaned. "It's not my fault people thinks I'm hot"

"Yeah right" I got out, laughter still escaping my lips.

Mattia turned around in annoyance.
"Goodnight Isla" he growled.
Not many moments had past before a slight snoring were heard in the room.
Sadly, it was Mattia.
I laid for about 30 minutes before drifting into sleep myself, my thoughts disturbing me a lot.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"You could have told me you lived with fucking Mattia Polibio" Emma almost shouters at me. Her picture on my screen were lagging a bit, cause of the 1000 miles we were apart.

"I didn't know who he was for fuck sake" I laughed, slapping her virtually.

"So you've met the others too?" She asked, excitement filling her voice.

"If you mean Kairi, Alejandro, Roshaun and Alvaro, then yeah. They're average blokes, but nice"  I said while placing my phone on the bathroom counter. I applied some light makeup for the day.

"How are you not dead?" She asked, looking at me with genuine surprise on her face.

"What do you mean?" I paused doing my eyebrows to look at the screen.

"How are you not dead? They're bloody hot everyone of them!" Emma squealed, looking me staring in the eye.

"And you're bloody insane"
I picked up the phone and walked to my bed.
"Mattia's a dick anyway"