Chapter 1

Full of loneliness, this garden is bloomed•

~~~~~~~~~

••

"Mum!" 

The four-year-old girl bent beside her mother as she cried, her gaze lingered around, to see the massive number of dead bodies and fire that was burning Here and there.

Her sobs got louder as watched her mother's almost lifeless body, And her half-opened eyes that seemed puffy. She watched blood oozing from her mum's lower abdomen.

"Mum" she mumbled between sobs.

"Please don't leave me" The child cried, as she gripped tighter onto the piece of fabric that her mum was wearing, a black flowy gown with pearls that designed it, stained by the reddish liquid that had been gushing out of a wound she had no clue of where it was.

Her mum looked at her, a gaze that was accompanied by emotions, a sad emotion. Her face had turned paler than a three-day corpse.

Her mother's lips had blood dripping from the corner, parted slightly as if for her to say something but she saw her daughter being ripped violently away from her.

The child let out a sudden whimper due to the sudden jerk. Her mother's eyes widened in fear and her attempt to grab her daughter was futile as her gaze fell on the person who had pulled her daughter.

"H-He lina!" She stuttered.

"What?! Are you afraid to lose a loved  one? Don't worry Nathalia, I won't kill her, no I won't ".

The woman spoke mischievously in her creepy tone, tightening her grip on the child who was still sobbing. Her mother shook her head repeatedly as tears escape her eyes.

"N-no"

"No? Why?You killed my mate, right in front of me. And now you are saying n-no?!"

"Pl-please, she has nothing to do with all these" Her mum pleaded still not being able to move, she had lost her strength and the little life in her was slowly being drained so she was forcing her eyes from closing.

Helena laughed bitterly.

"Did you know how I felt, to have my husband killed right in front of my eyes? Did you care?Now you will know how it feels to watch your loved one, being harmed right in front of your eyes".

With this she turned the child to face her, putting her palm on the child's chest and it was followed by a scream, both from the mother and child.

"I curse you from this day! Your whole LIFE will depend on a single kiss from YOUR mate and if  you don't find him or he DOESN'T love you, then you will die! This BLACK MAGIC will consume you till your last BREATH! ahaha".

"No, no,no! HELENA! " The child's mother pleaded with dread filled eyes as the other laughed out manically.

In no time, her laughter was cut short when an arrow was shot from behind, the sharp arrow penetrated through her heart and appeared in front of her.

She was frozen on her spot with widened eyes, the witch looked down at her chest and back to the woman who lay there almost lifeless. It took one cough of blood for her to fall limp, her body landing aimlessly on the ground with her eyes still open.

The other woman let out a sob and her gaze landed on her daughter who was now coughing and struggling to breathe.

The child was screaming as she landed hard on her butt, still wheezing out violently.