Chapter 19

***I am run down, I'm so afraid °°°

"It's ok Luna, you gonna be fine, just avoid him at any cost. We'll try to spend more time with you so they won't bother you "

Chris assured her with a smile and she forced and smile back even though she didn't feel like it. She had finally decided to go back to school and push everything aside despite her fears. It wasn't as if she thought of the school as any important thing but she just wanted to assure them that she was ok and not have anyone worry about her anymore.

She also didn't want to face the awkwardness with her brother being around anymore. She thought if having a break from running into him all the time. Not that she hated him our detested his face but she just feels the rage he has for her radiating in the house since she stayed home and it made her tensed and uncomfortable

However, after stepping her foot into the hell hole where lions have been always waiting to devour her, she has started to partially regret her decision. And right now , here she is, with all the four guys surrounding her and trying to get her not to have any kind of emotional trauma.

Right now, she couldn't help but to cling onto Jerry's arm, being the only person she felt comfortable with.

"Come on Luna, you will be fine.... We will try to hang out with you often like Chris said "

Jeremy said, trying to lesson how terrified she was feeling . After a while of allowing her eyes to a scan their faces, she decided not to burden them anymore and tried to put on an 'I'm ok' smile

She waved the four males as they all left for their classes, leaving her to still cling onto Jerry

"What? " She questions the male who stared at her with an indescribable expression.

It made her feel as if he was judging her with his stare and the fact that she couldn't read what he was thinking of her, made her uncomfortable.

Her question was left unanswered when he chuckled and proceeded to move forward with her still clinging to him like a koala. She lowered her head with the strange stares and weird looks being thrown at her by the students in the hallway.

"You know, we do look like the latest couple with the way you are clinging onto me "

Her mouth opened to say something but she clamped it she and retreated from clinging onto him
pulling strands of her hair to cover her reddened cheeks.

She was sure he realized her blushing since he chuckled.

"I'm one hella of a hot boyfriend you know"

Her head shot up to glare at him playfully

"You are such a flirt Jerry".
He laughed at her

" Well, I can see you like it that way"

She rolled her eyes

"Never Jerry, I'm just saying RIP to your mate... I'm feeling bad for her "

He snickered at her words

"Oh she'll love me "

There was another eye roll

She was having so much fun until they both came face to face with her nightmare.

She could feel her hands automatically jerking to I hold the nearest thing close to her which turned out to be Jerry's arm.

There was a moment of staring competition between the both of them. Jungkook had his emotionless expression on as he allowed his eyes to linger on her, then to Jerry and finally landing on her hand that was holding onto his arm.