Chapter 3

"What is your name, Do you have a place to go? "

👑

JUNGKOOK✨

👑

K

nock knock

"Jungkook open the door "

I groaned in annoyance as she kept thumping on my door. I ignored the hand er continued to stare out the huge windows of my room

It took another thumping on my door for my patience to wear thin.

"GO THE HELL AWAY PIA! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! "
I lashed out and for a while, it was silent until she spoke

"FINE IDIOT! SUIT YOUR FREAKING SELF! "

She explode before I heard footsteps thumping violently and then I knew that bitch was gone.

I sighed.

She's too clingy, which annoys me. Lat,ely I had almost beaten the crap out of that annoying werewolf, and which I got yelled at by my hyungs but as usual, I sat down and listened to them scolding me and in the end, I just asked if they were done making noise.

Of course, I got no reply, and the surprised expressions on their faces when I asked them and began to stroll away with no reply.

I sighed and took the glass of blood that I put on my window frame and took a sip.

Something didn't feel right

I shook my head and immediately, the smell of a vampire hit my nose. I squeezed my brows as I tried to identify the smell but after I inhaled it deeply, I realized it wasn't just a vampire, it smelt like...

A newborn?

My body reacted faster and before I did it, I was speeding toward the scent. In about five seconds I was there and I paused to breathe in the scent but there was a different aura.

That of a werewolf and the moment I got closer, I felt drawn to the scent of that werewolf. I did see the back of a female or whatever she was and I noticed her looking around.

"Where the hell are you leech? " I was taken aback by her sudden outburst and I was so fast to notice someone jumping from the top of the tree she stood under. I acted fast enough to rush to the newborn with my speed, not waiting for him to land. He was sent flying away with just one hit.

I didn't even hit him that hard.

He let out a whimper as he slammed into the ground.

I lounged myself at him before attacking the girl.

Wait, why am I saving a disgusting creature, a werewolf that I hated so much?

I burnt him into ashes right after placing a hand on him. I was going to leave but before that, I turned my head slightly to the side to take a glimpse of the girl.

She looked shocked, her lips slightly agape, and a smirk made its way onto my face before I sped off. It wasn't because I was in a hurry but her aura was, so strong and addicting. I felt like the longer I stayed, the more irresistible it got.

It was addicting and I hated the fact that I'm starting to like something about a werewolf.

Those creatures have no right to live, they should all die and I wished I could get rid of every one of them!