Chapter 30

✤✤ "That looks like you " ✾✾✾

A month has passed and I've been for over waiting for a month. Eventually, I'm trying to convince myself that it didn't matter how long I waited at all. The only thing that mattered is for her to wake up.

I haven't left her side, I'm more than miserable and in a way, I know this is how karma works, I'm paying for everything I did and I deserve it.

Every now and then, people will drop by to check on her. All they keep saying is "don't worry she will be up", " Have faith, she's a fighter ", " Don't loose hope, everything will be fine "

But when I look into their eyes, I tend to think that, are they saying those words to encourage me or to convince themselves?The words they say to me has a huge contrast to what their eyes portray.

They are insecure, they aren't sure of it, it's clear in their eyes so I get to know, they aren't sure themselves.

As much as I'm on the verge of losing hope, they are too.

Not to talk of how they've been telling me I'm acting abnormal. Well, I think I am acting abnormal. In fact I'm nuts and I'm crazy.

I'm crazy because my mate using waking up!

A-and it's all my fault.

I almost lost it when Hoseok hyung tried to get close to her. I smashed a glass into his head and ended up injuring him.

I've gotten too wild and aggressive,

I get possessive whenever anything gets near her. I'm probably truly crazy .

"Jungkook "

Jin hyung called with a sigh, his hands on his waist as he looked down at me worryingly.

" Have that glass of blood "

He gestured to the night stand, red liquid filled in it.

I shook my head and looked away from it, my eyes trained on her hands.

I heard him heave a heavy sigh

"Jungkook, your eyes and cheeks are sunken, you have very black bugs under your eyes and your eyes are dull. Your hair looks horrible and it has tangles in them, it has even grown longer the past weeks in fact! , *sighing* should I say you are growing beard?"

(*Author chokes on her water *w-wait wait WHAAAAAT?! 😧😨😱, NOO, not beard yikes 😂)

"You look like a rotten shit! "

I slumped my shoulders at his words, he was right, I did look like a shit. Even though I hadn't seen it, I was sure of it.

"Jungkook, you will die due to the loss of blood intake you.... "

"Hyung! "

My eyes widened as I looked at my hands intertwined with hers. Another twitch of her fingers was felt. I let out a shaky breath, looking at her hand squeezing mine.

"What is it Jungkook?I am not going to listen to... "

"Hyun-hyung "

"Jungkook look, If she wakes up and sees.."

"Hyung! Look here! "

This time I called louder, slightly annoyed about his rants when I'm here trying to show him something and get his attention.

An excited smile breaks on my lips as I felt another squeeze

"What? "

He walks over, trying to see what I had my eyes fixed on.