Chapter 45

•• "Sand castle that is left alone "**

|4259 words|

"Oh my Goddess of the moon! What happened?! "

The witch, Nur exclaimed as she walked through the door, Bella following her . I didn't react to them at all. I ignored their yellings, my eyes still fixed on the one person I cared about. She had been out for over twelve hours  , aside from the fact that she hadn't opened her eyes, everything seemed ok with her but I couldn't be sure. My heart hand stopped when it all happened, I almost went crazy and passed out there.

I had been thinking about her, over the days she wasn't by my side. I wanted to see her so badly, it was killing me. They warned me not to sneak out   , I didn't listen completely because I was going to wait for sometime before I disobeyed Jin hyung's din on not to see her.

But there moment she came to me, I was so relieved. If I knew something bad was going to happen, I wouldn't have met her. A part of me wanted to believe it wasn't anything bad but a part of me didn't want to.

When she collapsed to her knees , screaming, I tried to get to her but whatever heated rays her body was emitting managed to leave a burn on me. I would have still gone to her but someone, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung had tackled me forcefully, restraining me from going to her. Jen had been screaming at me to calm down but I wasn't going to listen.

The girl had ordered us to turn around awe she shifted and fell to the floor. I didn't listen to it though, the rest did turn around when she shifted back into her human form.

I quickly dashed to her whilst Jen threw a blanket around her.

Her body was so hot but we all had no idea what was wrong. We were waiting for her to wake up so we could ask her what had happened.

We were currently in my room, when I say we, I mean all of us.

Her pack members weren't notified of anything yet, none of us had thought about that.

I missed her. I was surprised how I wasn't afraid she wouldn't wake up. Maybe it was because of how she looked so healthy even after what happened. I don't think anyone noticed but Luna looked normal, she looked healthier than off late. She wasn't pale or looking  sick anymore, just her normal beautiful self like the first day I had met her in the woods.

It was the beginning of everything, the beginning of every bitter and sweet part of our mate bond. I had been a jerk at that time but I swore on my life, I was going to make it up to her. For everything I put her through, first all the physical, mental and emotional pain I put her through. She deserved all the best yet I hurt her, still, she gave me a chance. I don't deserve her.

At first, I thought it was stupid of whoever bonded us together to have done that but as time went on, I completely changed my mind.

I loved her, I was stupid to have not realized my feelings from the beginning. To say that I hated Jimin for being right about no one being able to avoid a mate bond was an understatement.

"Hey, are you ok? "

I looked up at whoever had her hand of my shoulders to see aunt Nur, looking down at me with a small warm smile.

I nodded and retreated my gaze back to my mate.

"So that was what happened? We thought we had told you both not to meet? "

Aunt Bella says with a grunt, her sharp glare fixed on me. I ignored her and focused on Luna's face,my thumb running her hand gently.

"What do you think was the reason ? "