Chapter 4

"Oh, could you tell me? I saw you hidden in this garden"

************

•••

" What do you mean Namjoon" The orange-haired guy narrowed his brows at the silver-haired guy who stood in the middle of the room with the other three seated as if they were watching him perform a show.

"Jungkook must have met someone or there must have been something that would cause him to become this weak."

"You mean one of our enemies tried something on him? " The orange-haired haired asked nonchalantly.

"I'm not sure, one of us would have sensed it if someone lethal was on our territory" Namjoon reasoned.

"Hyung, why don't you try seeing through his memories? " The orange-haired guy snapped his head to look at the pink-haired guy

"I've tried but his mind is blank"

"Yoongi hyung? " The orange-haired guy turned to the mint-haired guy in hopes that the mind reader could do something.

And the mint-haired guy stared at the youngest on the bed for a while before shaking his head.

"Nothing, his head is blank " They all let out a frustrated sigh.

"Maybe we could.... "

"HYUNG! " the pink-haired boy was cut off by the orange-haired guy's sudden exclamation.

"What is it? " He asked concerned

"H-he he moved his hand! " His outburst made the rest jolt up and began rushing to the youngest.

Slowly his eyes fluttered open and the first thing his eyes fell on was the ceiling above him.

"Jungkook! " The eldest called as he sat by him

"Are you ok? "

"What happened to you? "Hoseok asked concerned but the lad just snapped his head to them and continued to stare at them with an unreadable face.

"Jungkook, tell us, did you meet anyone last night? " The silver-haired guy questioned with a lot of agitation in his tone but there was no reaction from the said male.

After a long pause, he spoke.

"Hyung, I'm feeling suffocated"

"What? " Jin let out with his brows raised.

"I want to be alone"

He said blankly and turned his head away from them.

"What the hell?! Jung motherfucking Kook, don't you have any bit of humanity in you? We stayed up the whole motherfucking night completely worried and after waking up, is this the only thing you were able to tell us? "

Yoongi growled in irritation but the youngest didn't even flinch at his words

"You---"

"It's ok Yoongi, we'll give him the space he needs" Jin placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder as he spoke and gave him a slight squeeze along with a smile that seemed to convey the message 'Just let him be '

The said guy opened his mouth as if to say something but nothing came out.

"Ok Kook, we'll give you time till you are ready to answer our question and if you remember anything about last night. Please don't hesitate to tell us"

Jin softly said and signaled the rest to take their leave. They did but not without shooting the youngest a worried look.

"I hate this hollier than thou display" Yoongi stormed out, grumbling.