Chapter 9

"You know that I can't, show you me, give you me"

**************

                     Luna's POV

"I'm fine Jeremy! I promise nothing will happen to me " I yelled loudly, trying to push him in the opposite hallway and the guy was like glued to the floor, unmoving.

Just how strong can he be

"Luna, no... I'm not accepting this shit anymore. Do you realize the kind of scolding we got yesterday " I bit my lip

"I promise I'll call you for help. We can communicate naturally remember ?" I protested and he sighed in defeat.

I smiled victoriously as he shot me a glare.

"Ok, but call me first in your head if those whores try anything ok? " I nodded

"Ugh, I hate you"  He groaned as he strolled away.

"I love you too! " I yelled loudly causing the other students to glare at me .
I hurriedly walked away, not ready to get my ass beaten by those creatures.

I was walking to my locker when I was pushed aside by the number of students that were rushing to God knows where.

"Where are they going? " I furrowed my brows and walked to where they were gathered.

I forced my way between the pool of students and my mouth gaped at the scene.

As usual, Pia and her whores had stricken once more. They were bullying another girl and my heart sank at the sight. Her lips were brutally bruised. The girl had a dark straight hair and  wore spectacles. I wasn't surprise but she did look like a nerd. She had fat cheeks and was about my height. Her cheeks weren't all that fat and don't get me wrong, she wasn't obese  but cute in my eyes. Her books and bags were scattered in the middle and we made an attempt to stand up and grab her bag but the other blonde haired girl had stepped on her hand. She cried out in pain and I knew with that those booty heels on her fingers, her limbs were definitely broken. I wanted to help but I  couldn't fight them in my condition.

Pia came out from behind and smacked the girl in the face making anger boil in me. I clenched my fits so hard to suppress my anger.

What has she done to them

"You have nerves "

She smacked her face again and by now the girl's lips we badly busted.

Where the hell is the school's authority?

I could feel my eyes watering at the sight... Will no one help her

"You disgraceful bitch! How dare you bump into MY guy"

Excuse me? Her guy?

Pia yelled, emphasizing on her' my'. I was wondering which guy she was so enraged about someone bumping into. Bumping into someone is a normal thing. You just apologize and leave so why was she throwing this tantrum over it.

"I---I'm sorry, i--it wasn't intentional. I.... I was just... " Her voice shook and her sobs had turned to hiccups by now. What kind of stupid guy is she throwing this fit for?

"SHUT UP! "  The ebony haired girl yelled, moving to try girl with her tiny hips and flat butt that was covered with the pink silky mini skirt. I was really thinking that it would be an abomination if she bent down. Her undies would show

And just then ,she did bend and grab the girl by her hair, raising her head to face her

"You were trying to flirt with Jungkook right? " She snarled and the girl shook her head with her eyes closed and the tears fell down her face