Chapter 35

***"Maybe, back then"***

Ok so let's just say that I've not seen Jungkook for almost two days now. I don't know if I'm doing good at avoiding him or he is. But eventually, my wolf keeps sulking, it's honestly getting on my nerves how all she talks about is him. So I blocked her out, I don't want to listen to her irritating whine, it makes me sick.

I've always been in his  room, his scent is still intense here, at least I have his scent. The only thing I've been doing is to  listen to songs and scroll down my various social media accounts . Or maybe, just standing at the balcony and enjoying the refreshing breeze.

I managed to get over what happened, I don't know if I want to give him a chance but maybe I should. I'm just not ready to face him now,

I sighed and walked to sit on the couch, grabbing the remote,

It wasn't long until a loud feminine squeak startled me

"OH MY GOSH! LUNA! "

I turned to see Jen standing there dressed in ripped denim jeans and a white fitting T-shirt along with a matching jeans ladies vans .Her hair had grown longer, she had these long pearly earrings on and a cute bracelet.

She looked so pretty, like more gorgeous than at first, she wasn't wearing her glasses to my surprise. It seemed she had changed from her nerdy self to a complete classic one.

I was surprised, and I wonder what is making her look this dashing.

Standing  up, we both crashed into a tight hug, grinning happily.

"Jen"

"Oh my gosh, bes, I missed you. I'm sorry I didn't come to see you right the way, school had me tied".

I pulled away and cocked a brow at her.

" Wait, you are still attending school? "

I couldn't believe she we still into school, unlike me, I wasn't interested in school. There was nothing to learn for. She gave me a playful glare.

"Hey, don't judge"

I laughed
"Why are you even attending school, like ever since I woke up, no one has gone back "

"Well, I still want to school , those vampires here are rich "

She pouted

"Anyways, let's have a seat, we've got so much to talk about "

She squealed and dragged me to the couch.

"Yeah, a lot to talk about "

I mumbled

"Hey but you look exquisite"

"What has you looking so different? "

I wiggled my brows at her, she tugged strands of her hair behind, her ears and grinned sheepishly . Her cheeks were tainted red, she was blushing.

"OH MY GOSH, WHAT DID I MISS?! "I asked in surprise

" A lot "

She grinned

"But... "

"Sweetheart "

A soft feminine voice interrupted our conversation. Following the voice, I turned to see two women walking towards us. I knew one to be auntie Nur, our clan witch but the other woman wasn't familiar to me.

They both walked to us, a soft smile on their lips.

I smiled back, confused.

Our clan witch pulled me into a tight hug