Chapter 25

"And go to see you "

I sighed and picked my phone burried under the bed covers. There was not much to do and I wanted to occupy my mind from everything after the deep shit Pia pulled a while ago. I was going to occupy myself with some online shopping, checking out some black latest hoodies, sweat pants, vans and shoes.

Leaning against the headboard, my finger instinctively pressed on the message app, checking for any new message even though I was sure there was none. I didn't actually have any friends aside from my hyungs. I didn't want friends at all, friends are a whole lot of work to begin with. They are too loud for my liking and due to my sharp hearing, I hated noise.

I sighed and scrolled up the contact, checking our group message to see messages from Jimin and the others bickering with a bored Yoongi hyung who keeps sending sleepy imojis. What amused me was a certain message where Yoongi hyung was telling Jimin to stop sending messages because he's disturbing his sleep.

I laughed mentally at it.

I exited the group and was about to exit the app until a certain something had me freezing. My brows knitted in confusion as I saw an unknown number being the first. Looking at the time which indicated the message wasn't long sent, I tried to recall if I sent any message to an unknown ID. I couldn't recall so without hesitation I pressed on it and opened the message. The blue tips, it was black, which indicted I sent it. But I didn't.

The message read

-I have your brother, meet me at the clearing in the woods or else I'm killing that dog- Jungkook

What the fuck ?

I mentally cursed, sitting up straight and straining my eyes for a better view, trying to understand who used my phone and my number to send a threatening false message.

It was when it hit me, the sent time was about an hour ago and I recalled the only person who was secretly using my phone as

Pia?!

Who has she sent this to and what does she mean by that?

I became anxious, thinking about the possibilities or what she was up to until I felt a burn on my wrist. Hissing, I turned my wrist to see the mark that I thought was faded begin to burn.

Sharp pains shot through every inch of my body as if I was being hit bit by bit.

I felt imense kicks, punches and ache's.

It was as if someone was being hit making it affect me.

Suddenly I felt a very sharp pain at the side of my ribs, it was as if I was experiencing the small of it and it terrified me. I tried to mindlink someone but I couldn't help but to feel scared of what could be happening

If my mark is burning and all of these are happening, then it means one thing

Someone is hurting her

With the thought, I was fuming as to who will dare touch my mate.

A sharp pain went  through my side, this time it felt like something sharp had stabbed me followed by a loud howl echoing through the woods.

I panicked, feeling my chest conjest in pain at it. My body reacted faster and I had jumped out of my room and teleported towards it. It began to drizzle but I caught a certain scent of Citrus and pines making me instantly worried. Another vampire scent was mixed with hers , one clearly was Pia's.

I clenched my jaws in anger, feeling my nose flare at the thought.

I tracked the scent, teleporting towards it until I bumped into someone. Fear filled Pia's eyes as she locked them with mine. Squeezing my eyesbrows in confusion, I shot her a questioning gaze as she took few steps away from me, panicking.