Chapter 31

°°°°°"And breathe as"•••

I sit there in shock as I watched him walk away, my quivering lips letting out a sob I had been holding back all these while. I didn't  want to cry in front of him, no, he shouldn't see me cry in front of him.

But why was he showing affection for me after all that he did to indicate he didn't give a shit about me. Like I could get my heart ripped in front of him and he wouldn't bat a lash at it.

But why do I feel so hurt after watching him walk away. I didn't see his eyes at all but I knew I felt the sincerity in  them.

But how do I care?

I mean, he never cared about me so why should I?

I know from another person's view I would be a bitch but I actually didn't give to damns about it. I don't believe the fact that a whole Jungkook will have such a soft demeanour, what a huge abomination.

I'm not trying to play hard to get though but I'm not buying his act.

Ha! He misses me?

Does he?

He probably has something up his sleeve.

Yes exactly, he said he didn't care about me, I shouldn't waste my tears over him. I promised myself I was done shedding tears over him.

I swear, I won't cry.

Taking in a deep inhale, I blink my tears, trying to keep them from falling. I stared up the golden ceiling,

After a while of being sure I wasn't going to shed any tears, I looked around the room.

A lot of things have changed in here, his room looks way more different from the last time I had been here.

The plasma TV he had at the far end of his room looks different, few things are missing. The couch is still the same. The bathroom, I never entered but considering how his room is so huge, I'm sure he has a fancy bathroom with glass and an expensive jacuzzi bathtub.

The glass door to the balcony looked as if it was replaced.

I looked at the huge queen sized bed I was sitting on. There were new covers but they weren't black to my surprise, they were gray. The walls were cream. I must say, he had quite a luxurious room.

The balcony handrail wasn't metal as mine are back at the packhouse, it was glass with a metal sill.

Well what do I expect though, his parents were king and queen, he probably has the luxury to himself.

Obviously, no wonder he's such a spoilt brat .

I wonder how huge the closet is.

Why am I even thinking about his closet, ugh, never mind!

Ok I know these thoughts of mine are way too luscious for a patient who just came out of coma but hey, you can't blame me.

I don't actually feel that weak like when I was trying you wake up. I feel strangely fit.

Oh, my WOUND!

IT'LL PROBABLY LEAVE A SCAR!

I quickly pull up the shirt after making sure no one was entering.

Nothing! No scar

The wounds is

Gone?

Wait, I'm wearing someone's boxer?

Ok don't tell me, and the shirt!

Who changed me?