Chapter 17

◇◇◇ "B'cos I'm Ugly " ◆◆◆

"Give me your hand Jungkook" I just stared at Jin hyung as he placed my hand in a tray of water and ice. I couldn't process what was wrong with none though but the pain was quite unbearable. My gaze was outside the window as they all tried to call her pack members

"Hello" I heard Namjoon hyung say

Eventually, they came to the conclusion that something must be wrong with her

Or maybe the worst had happened too her.

I continued to stare out the balcony blankly
"Jacob, where's Luna? "

He asked.

I wanted to hear what the alpha would say so badly so I had used my vampire ability so I could hear.

"Uhh... I'm currently out for some meeting but I think she is in the mansion"

He answered.

For some reason my feet itched for  me to go and  look for her but I wouldn't dare start to give them the benefit of the the doubt.

There was a moment of silence before he asked

"Why? What's wrong? Is everything ok? "

He worriedly asked

"Uhh, nothing much. Something came up and we just wanted to check on her "

I could hear his 'oh' from the other side of the line.

"What exactly? " I almost groaned loudly at their conversation.Can't he just hang up and go check on her?!

"It's about their bond.... The mark on Jungkook was showing some abnormalities and we came to the conclusion that something must be wrong ".

"Oh, I will have the beta check on her.... But is he ok? "
Namjoon hyung sighed before nodding

"Yes, he's fine ".

"Ok then, I'll inform you about her immediately".

He said and hanged up.

I just released a sigh I didn't know I was holding.

But why does she always get herself into something?

She's grown but she acts like a child ...
It frustrates me

Ugh! What's up with me lately?!

Time skips sponsored by~~~~~~~my favorite BTS Gang fanfic..... BLOOD INK 😘

LUNA'S POV

I walked through the hallway, trying my every best to cover my neck with the scarf draped around it.

My neck can't get exposed

I can't believe what happened last night. The bite mark was still pretty visible even from afar.I've been wearing it around my neck the whole day.

And trying to avoid talking to anyone

It wasn't yet winter but look at me putting a scarf around my neck.

Since I probably stand out amongst everyone, they've been giving me strange stares.

I had tried looking for a polar neck top but I couldn't find them in my closet which I resorted to this.
I woke up in my room, wondering who had brought me.

None of them saw me coming home but they eventually saw me sleeping in my room.

Had Taehyung brought me?