Chapter 34

••"I still want you "°°

(Numbering mistake😂)

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! " I look around the dark hallway, even though I couldn't see anything, I wanted to see something, the farmiliar voice was screaming and I needed to know if he was ok.

The scream was so close yet he was so distant, but terrified me. Every cell in me was on high alert. He needed my help, he was in pain.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

"Jungkook! "  I cried out, clutching onto my aching heart, I wanted to help him but I couldn't see through the darkness. The darkness was so intense that I could touch it. With every loud roar of pain from him, my heart ached, I needed to help him but I couldn't.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"   Another ear piercing scream echoed through the dark room, I covered my ears, terrified of him in pain.

"Jungkook! "

I screeched in frustration, watching the dark room slowly lit up by  a burning fire.

I looked around the room, scared, I was breathing heavy, the hot environment causing my body to drenched with the sweat mixed with my salty tears. My hair clung to my face, sticking in all places.

"Jungkook " I called to amidst heavy pants, searching around until my eyes landed on him shirtless on the floor. He looked miserable, his hair was scattered, his face bruised with his blood covered body. His black pants was dirty and stained with dried blood. He was almost unrecognizable.

And that terrified me.

"J-Jungkook"

He didn't look at me, he was lying on his face and he didn't turn  to me.

Tears stung my eyes and flowed down my cheeks freely.

I rushed to him and dropped on the floor, crying as I tried to pull him onto my laps, the familiar tingles erupted between our bodies in contact and I pushed his face against my chest, feeling him breathing into me. I didn't care about his blood staining me or or the dirt and sweat, I just wanted him to be ok.

"Jungkook"

He continued  to pant heavily, not replying.

I didn't think he was going to stay awake for long, his body was shaking , I brought out my hands to see it filled with blood. Blood was oozing out of his body, it was flowing like water.

I whimpered, seeing my mate in pain hurt me.

"Jungkook, it's going to be ok, just stay awake huh? "

"Please "

I rubbed my palm on his face, trying to remove the strands from his face.

His breathing was slowing and  it made me scared, I clutched him onto him, rocking us back and forth.

" Help, anyone there?! "

I don't know why I was looking for help here but I might as well try.

"Help someone please he--"

I didn't finish screaming and Jungkook's body was harshly yanked away from me. I screamed and watched him get thrown to the wall. A figure towered over me, slowly coming out from the darkness.