Chapter 44

**"Disappeared fallen"**

5691 words      |

"Luna,  ! "

I angrily kicked the door opened and was about to closed it when he pushed it opened.

"Luna"

His voice softened, walking towards men while I took steps backwards.

"How Jungkook? HOW COULD YOU?! "

"You asked for a second chance, I gave it to you, I trusted you and now you screwed it all "

I said, tears running down my face. His face scrunched up in sadness, his forehead wrinkled as he stared back at me looking miserable.

"Luna, it wasn't that, I.... I just .. "

I raised my hand, shutting him up.

"Forget it "
I said with anger

" Forget everything, just... Go away "

"I... Didn't want to... "

"Yes you did Jungkook, you lied to me, tell me! What was it all about? Your life is in danger because of me and yet you didn't tell me ! You came to me, laughing and putting on fake happiness when I was actuality the cause of your misery "

I cried out, moving my hand to rest on my chest which ached so much.

"Tell me the truth! What was it all about?! "

Jungkook stayed silent, his eyes fixed on the floor and he clenched his jaws . I watched him silently, studying his actions. What was it that he didn't want to tell me ?Even after I asked him? How bad was it?

"I.... It's... "

He sighed

"We were trying to look for a solution after I told them about your dreams concerning me. The witches had advised me not to take your blood for a while. They thought your dreams might  have some meanings. She had said the venom was spreading in your body and the black magic will go by either taking one of us with it"

My eyebrows furrowed at his words. My heartbeat went crazy and I could feel my knees wanting to give in. But I clenched my fist and stood firmly, listening to him

"Today, when I went to the bathroom, my head ached and my nose was bleeding. I didn't want you to be worried so .. . . I told them to get you"

"A-and what about the mating process ? "

I shot back shakily and his breath seemed to hitch in his throat with my question.

"I.... They... They said... "

I glared at him

"They said we had to complete the mating process in order to break it but when they found out about your dream, it turned out I won't survive if I marked you "

I stood there unmoving  , my eyes wide in horror. Everything they said indicates how much of a threat I was to his life and yet, he never told me.