Chapter 37

**"Just this much "**

Pia

My shaky hands wrapped around the metallic knob of the door to Taehyung's room. Again, I was going to him , even though he threw his phone at me the last time I tried to talk to him.
He didn't spare me a glance, he was sitting on the floor, his back against the bed, his one knee up and supporting his hand.

I closed the door, my palms were sweaty so I rubbed them on the thigh of my knee length leggings.

"T-Tae"

I called

"What do you want ?"

He snarled, not looking at me.

I let out a shaky breath, trying to calm my racing heart which is afraid of him hurting or snapping .

"J.Jungkook is ok now "

I announced, his head snapped to me instantly, he released a breath and retreated his gaze back to the wall.

"Is that all? If you are done get the fuck out "

Tears stung my eyes at his words, I wasn't going to take it to heart but I deserved it, I'm probably paying for all the pain I caused him.

"A-and... I'm sorry "

"Get out "

"T-Taehyung "

He angrily stood up, his eyes turning red.

"Get the fuck out before I rip your heart out! "

"Taehyung, I'm sorry, please, just forgive me, give me a chance! "

"Give me a chance to make up for all that I did "

His pupil dilated when he locked his eyes with mine, he let out a disbelieving scoff and I felt tears stream down my face.

"You want a chance to make up to me ? "

I nodded frantically

"Ok"

He shoved both of his hands into his pocket, taking a step forward.

"Then let's do this "

A wicked smirk making its way on his face and the evil glint in his eyes shining brightly.

"Help me get out of this house, secretly "

My heart skipped double beats at his words. I looked down on the floor, playing with my hands and biting my lips. He wanted a chance to escape but I couldn't give him that. But what if he would forgive me if I did it?
"You can't? "

I blinked the tears in my eyes, I wanted to but I couldn't do that. They'd be angry at me.

"N.. No I... "

"Get out Pia! "

He cut me off, angrily walking back to this bed