Chapter 40

••••"Before you"***

Jungkook

Staring at her sleeping was something I never imagined. I don't know how I felt more comfortable with her in such a small amount of time. I rubbed my thumb oh her cheek, smiling at her.

She looked pale, I had totally forgotten to get her the medicine, clearly she
didnt look so good. I assumed she had a fever.

And I think I have to go talk to them about her curse, I couldn't forget that.

Sighing, I placed a chaste kiss on her forehead, gently removing her arms from me. She had tightened them so much, as if she was afraid I'd vanisdhed or disappear if she did.

I stood up soundlessly, careful not to wake her up from her nap. It was around noon, I guess I had slept a lot.
Was that even a lot?

I went on to take a shower and changed before leaving the room, not forgetting to take a quick peek at her to see if she was awake. She was such a deep sleeper.

Eventually, I walked out of the room and down the hallway with a smile tugged on my lips.

Going down the staircase, I could spot all of them gathered in the living room, they didn't seem to be in a serious conversation. It was the usual bickering, the TV on a low volume, showing some random anime program.

Upon noticing my arrival, their attention got turned to me.

"Hey Kook, whats up? "

I looked at Jimin, slightly annoyed

"Only the sky is up"

I replied emotionless, most of them chuckling at my reply. I dropped myself beside Yoongi hyung, sighing.

"You seem stressed "

Hoseok hyung said with a grin

I sighed and rubbed my eyes

"You don't know Hobi, those are the perks of having a mate"

I rolled my eyes at Yoongi hyung, not wanting to think of her as a burden. He clearly meant that.

"Come on, he just got to be close since last night, it can't be all that bad "

Jin hyung added

"Oh but seriously, I want to feel how is it to have a mate, I want a mate too"

Jimin said, looking up dreamily

I came here for a serious talk but I can't believe how they are having their own random conversation.

"Ughhh, shut up Jimin, we have better things to think about. You can ask Hobi if Jungkook won't answer you "

We all turned to Hoseok hyung at Namjoon's words.

W-wait what?

They were all staring at him in shock, with the exception of Namjoon who was grinning mischievously.

What did I miss?