Chapter 38

***"If I got courage "***

Jungkook

I stared at her, sleeping peacefully, her light snores and her small chest rising up and down. She was so beautiful, I'm was so lucky to have her. I was surprised when she came back to me the second time. At first, I was feeling down, wondering when she'd forgive me after she left. I stared up the ceiling, silently thinking how much I want her right now.
But every thing changed when she came back, she even confessed her feelings to me, and I couldn't stop smiling. The nickname she gave me was damn adorable, she's damn adorable.

I kissed her forehead as she slept, she was so precious, she was my little flower. I can't believe she forgave me, finally, I can be with her.

I wanted to watch her sleep and for some reason, I couldn't sleep, knowing how a certain flower was beside me. I wanted to watch her beautiful sleeping face.

"Jungkook"

I shifted slightly when she mumbled my name in her sleep. Her forehead was scrunched up, beads of sweat appeared on her forehead and she continued to mumble my name.
I brought my hand to wipe the sweat, the removing the strands of hair sticking on her face.

She began to thrush about and her mumbling turned to shot sobs.

"Jungkook, Jungkook don't leave me, Jungkook,no, no"

I sat up and pulled her onto my laps, she was clearly having a nightmare concerning me.

"Luna"

She let out a sob, I wiped the tears that escaped her closed eyes.

"Jungkook, don't ! "

"Luna! "

"Hey baby, open your eyes "

I began to panic when she wasn't waking up and kept shouting

"Jungkook! "

"Luna! "

"Don't leave me "

"Hey, I'm here, I won't leave you so just open your eyes baby "

I tapped her cheeks gently and her eyelids fluttered

"Come on, open your eyes, I'm not going anywhere "

I mumbled softly, kissing her forehead. She suddenly gasped and snapped her eyes opened. Her puffy eyes locking with mine

"It's ok, you're ok, I'm not going anywhere baby "

"Jungkook"

She called

"Yeah I'm here "

I hugged her, she threw her arms around me and began to cry. It pained my heart to see her crying, she is going through a lot.

"Shhhh, it's ok, "

I soothed gently, smoothening her hair.