Chapter 32

•••"The me that you know "°°

Why did you do it?

I look up at Nathaniel who had mind linked me. Biting hard on my lip, I looked down on my laps.

I'm sorry I mind linked back

He sighed into our mind linked and shoved his hands into his pocket, walking out of the room without a word.

"We'll go ahead sweetie, call us if you need us "

Esme hugs me shortly and grabs her mate's hand, walking out . Everyone does same, Luca kisses me on the forehead and walks out without a word, he seemed upset with me.

Now it was left with Namjoon and Jin who who were looking at me, a reprimanding expression on their faces.

"I'll go look for him " Namjoon says and walks out. Jin sighs

"I'll get you something to eat "

I nod at him, still biting my lips. Tears well in my eyes as I am left alone, it got me thinking if I made the right decision. I wanted to hurt him but I end up hurting myself. I didn't want to regret it so soon, or to regret it at all. But I was hurting, maybe more than he was. I couldn't get the defeated look in his eyes, what makes my heart soften was how vulnerable he looked and how he didn't react as I expected. He didn't create a scene or act reckless.

That bothered me.

I hadn't realised how my skin began to burn as I was so deep in thought. I looked at my wrist to see my mark glowing red, it was burning. A loud scream from me fills the house, trying to rub it and I fall off the bed clutching onto my arm.

What's happening ?!

My mark burnt and my arm felt as if it was stabbed.

My screaming turned into sobs as I struggled on the floor. Stirring about.

It hurts.

I continued to scream until Jin burst into the room wide eyed. Setting the tray of food on the floor, he rushed over to me, helping me on the bed, my cries eventually dying down into whimpers.

"What's wrong? "

"My.... My mark is burning and my shoulders hurt "

I say in between my cries

"Shit Jungkook! "

He panicked.

"W-what about him? "

Jin rubs his face in frustration

"Calm down Luna, Jungkook must be currently hurting himself"

"What?! "
. I freaked out, trying you sit up but he pushed me back

"Yes, when  you get hurt his mark used to burn "

My heart literally stopped.

He experienced my pain?

But how

Is our bond that unique? How can he feel my possible when our bond is still weak. There hasn't been any progress in it. Again, did he just say Jungkook was hurt?

I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face. I let out a shaky cry, my head began to throb as I laid there, thinking about what he was doing to himself.

"Wait, lemme get some iced water for your mark "

Jin with the speed of lightning rushes out of the room. I was left there, silently crying at everything. Why is he hurting himself?