Chapter 15

"After I take off this foolish mask"

~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, go check on the maknae" Jin hyung shouted from across the living room

I groaned and ignored him, continuing to type on my phone .

What am I? A baby sitter?

"Yah! "

He yelled making me flinch

"Hyung, I'm not in the mood to face his wrath and besides, Jungkook is right... We should stop treating him like a baby"

He quirked his brows at me

"What? "

"Especially you hyung, that kid is too arrogant for his own good"

"Park Jimin, you are such a back stabber"

Hoseok hyung laughed and shook his head .

"No way! I'm not backstabbing him. I'm just stating the fact and besides, he is too old to have me as his babysitter "

I was dead serious with my words but they all replied with laughter instead. It was a true fact because that kid is a spoilt brat if I must say. We tried every best to make him feel warm but no, the kid is too ungrateful to see.

"Yah, don't you think it's too early to complain? "

Yoongi hyung pointed his index finger at me .

"Hell, no way... We've been doing it for years now, don't you think we should allow him be? He never listens. To add more to it, he has a mate now...he's a man hyung "

"We've been baby sitting for long now"

"That's enough ,that's enough Jimin, I only asked you to check on him, I didn't ask you to lecture us"

"And besides, we swore an oath to both the queen and king, it's our duty and yes he's a brother to us. We can't leave him go wayward"

I rolled my eyes at Hoseok hyung's words.

Brother? Wayward my thick ass.

"And it'll be pretty nice if you'd shut up and do as you are told"

Why does Yoongi hyung have to get so scary? He's always intimidating me to do things .

"But hyungie~ "

I whined

"Now! "

"Ughhh, I hate you " I grunted and made my way upstairs reluctantly as they laughed at me.

Why do I always get into this

Ugh! It's so annoying

I should have really gone to bed early just like Namjoon hyung .

Who knows, that kid must be throwing vases around once again.

I fear for my dear life.

I slowly turned the door knob, opening it slightly and peeking through .

The first safety measure in going to a lion's den Jimin

Way to go Park Jimin !

Surprisingly the lion's den was calm and silent.

I tiptoed further inside like a thief.

Who knows, he might pounce on me anytime