Chapter 5

"And I know, All of your warmth is true "

•••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Namjoon are you listening ? " Jin snapped his fingers in front of Namjoon's face after realizing that the male is hardly listening to his rant over and hour now.

"Hellooo...earth to Kim Namjoon".

"Uhm, w-what? " The leader blinks a few times, looking lost and confused  and the three exchanged surprised glances at each other.

Strange, Namjoon never stutters or spaces out during a serious discussion.

"Is everything ok ? " Hoseok worriedly asks, tilting his head slightly in wonder.

" I'm fine but, I'm just worried about those two. And Jungkook because I might know the kind of bond that is occurring and I'm just hoping that I'm wrong"

He replies them, brows knitting with every word. He was indeed worried and sweating.

"What do you mean? " By this time, Yoongi had been yawning nonstop to everyone's annoyance. He was clearly not the only one who stayed up but his way of displaying his tiredness was getting on their nerves but they decided to ignore him.

"Ok problem number one "

The leader started, slapping his palms on his thigh  before standing and beginning  pace around.

"The kind of bond that those two are going through is a dangerous and rare one, and I'm not believing it till Bella confirms my doubts but we'd rather hope it isn't ".

"Two, we vampires and werewolves have not been in good terms for quite long and the leaders aren't ready to reconcile so their bond will lead to WAR"

He emphasized more on the last word which caused their eyes to widen.

" Bingo Joonie, I thought you would never say that but I guess I underestimated you for a while " He tosses Yoongi and annoyed look as he yawned once again.
  As if he wasn't close to dozing off a second ago,he chuckled , stretching his short legs in the couch.

"And number three, Jungkook hates werewolves to the core and that kid would do anything to destroy her"

"Exactly" Yoongi yawned for the third time.

"Which is why I just said it'll be a fun scene from now on.... I'll no more be sleeping out of boredom because that kid is the best when it comes to rage and tantrums "

They all toss him an irritated look.
"Will you let him finish ?"
Jin huffs out and Yoongi shrugs casually .Why did he find everything serious situation fun?

With a shake of his head, Jin tried to add some positivity.

"Yeah, he's right but let's just hope that the bond is rather stronger than the hatred he feels for her kind ".

The next moment, the door to the room creaks opened, revealing the a Jimin.

He was shorter than the rest of the guys but maybe Yoongi was an inch taller than him. He wore a formal attire but nonetheless, he really did look like a disappointed bachelor. Strands of his silver hair stood up here and there, the white long sleeved shirt he wore had the upper buttons opened, revealing the silver chain that was almost hugging his perfect neck and the skin of his chest that looked sexy as hell .

They all turned their cases to him expectantly.

"Hyung" He called with a grimace,waving a hand in his face whiles scrunching  his nose as if he smelt the worst scent in the whole world. And they definitely knew why he was disgusted so they remained silent.