Chapter 43

••"I am crying at this ...... "°°

5224 worded chapter, in case u guys haven't noticed, I type a lot 😂

Luna

So like, let's be honest, I'm so whipped for my mate. For days now I still can't get the taste of his lips from my mouth it's sending me insane. I was right, at first I always wondered if he would actually taste like how he smelt. It was mind blowing to taste his lips, it tasted of strawberries and smoke but more of smoke that I could devour his lips.
So sad that he doesn't kiss my lips often but I noticed he was just trying to respect me by not doing things I'll be uncomfortable with.
If only he knows how I wanted it so bad but I couldn't make the first move. I haven't seen him for an hour now and I'm already going insane. Since the dreams keep repeating themselves, I've gotten weary of letting him go.
Since yesterday, that is after the meeting with the witches, I didn't know why he seemed to space out so much. This morning, I woke up to him staring at me, I was sure there was something wrong with him. It was as if he wanted to tell me something.

Sighing, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towels, wrapping it around myself whilst drying my hair worth the other one. I walked to the room, seeing it empty. I let out a pout.

I miss my bunny

I sat on the couch, frowning at how lonely I was feeling.

A while ago, I tried asking him of what the witches had said, he never replied. Instead he brought up a different issue which was strange.

Could something be wrong? Why wasn't anyone saying anything to me?

Sitting there for God knows how long, my vision began to blur, I seemed to have fallen into trance until I felt something crawl on my feet. Flinching, I looked down on my leg to see a black snake, crawling on top of my leg. I let out a scream, stomping my feet on the floor and stumbling away to the wall. It wasn't long until the snakes began to increase in number. My heart began to beat to fast and loud, my breathing became harsh as I watched the tiled floor get filled with black snakes everywhere. I let out another scream, tears began to fill my eyes and I started crying. Screaming  again, I tripped and fell to the floor with a loud thud, my hand instinctively flying to clutch onto the towel. I crawled away to the far end of the room, pressing myself into the corner.

Snakes were everywhere

I screamed, my cries beginning to get louder. I was terrified, I was seeing countless snakes crawling around, a feminine voice began to laugh hysterically and I covered my ears with my palms

"Stop!"

I pleaded, my body shaking violently

"No! Aaaaah!"

My lips began to quiver. I pulled my knees to my chest, squeezing my body  and wishing I would just disappear

The snakes were getting nearer and nearer and I couldn't do anything.

All I could do was to cry, scream and whimper.

Jungkook

I knew he wouldn't hear me but I needed him around. The snakes were going to bite me, I was going to die .

One of them was near me  , it lifted his head, I watched in horror as it got ready to lounge itself at me, shaking my head, I stared at it wide eyed, my breath caught in my throat and just when it shot it's head towards me someone called my name.