Chapter 29

●○●○●○●○"I bloom a pretty flower " ▼△▼△▼△▼

72 hours, it has been a while 72 hours and there hasn't been any improvement in her condition. It's hard, it's getting hard for me bit by bit, after every minute comes by but, I'm not losing hope now. I hope she will be up but I'm getting impatient.

I've been trying to get her to talk to me, but she wouldn't even open her eyes and not to talk about talking to me.

I haven't left her side, I wouldn't leave her side. I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up. That's the only wish I've got right now, I want her to wake up.

It was eerily silent as I stared at her, the only sounds was the beeping monitor, signalling her heart being alive.

I don't know, would she hear me now if I spoke to her?

I don't know but I hope she can hear me, maybe I'll try to make a conversation with her, even if she couldn't reply me, she could at least listen to me.

I glanced at my fingers interlocked with hers. They fit perfectly, her hands been fit perfectly in mine.

I chuckled

She was really made for me.

"H-hey mate "

I pursed my lips, my voice hoarse from all the crying.

"What are you doing right now? ".

" Can you hear me? "

"Really, I...... I didn't intend to hurt you like this "

I croaked, my chest aching with guilt.

"It was all my fault, but I'm sorry "

"I'm sorry if I called you names, you were never an abnormality, you weren't ugly "

"I lied when I said you were unattractive "

I laughed bitterly

"In fact, you are quite a beauty... Can I just say, I was just jealous of your beauty? "

I sighed and to know her hand in both of mine, warmth seeping in between us.

"Actually "

"I hated you and pushed you away because I.... I "

"I was afraid, I was afraid to let my guard down and end up finding you attractive "

"Damn it, I was afraid I would get entangled in your webs if I let my guard down"

"But stupid me "

I smirked

"I guess, I was already whipped even before realizing it "

I laughed

"Hey, don't tease me though, I know I was a coward, a first class looser and a douche .You can add the bag to the douche if you want "

I rubbed my palm on my face, cleaning the tears in the process

"I.... I'm sorry "

"I'm sorry for everything "

"S-so please ... "

My lips quivered

"Give me another chance "

"J.... Just come back to me "

••••••••