Kirizono - missing you

Non despair au, I kinda proofread this? Sometimes I read these like I didn't write them.
————————————————————————

Sayaka stared at her phone hopefully. She'd been staring at it for the past ten minutes. Finally, she looked away. Kyoko must be busy today, again.

Kyoko had been gone for a month and two days, she'd stopped sending good morning and goodnight texts a week ago, and Sayaka hadn't received a call from her in two days. In the past two days, Sayaka had called Kyoko just for Kyoko to say, "I'm sorry, Sayaka. I'm really busy right now. I love you, talk to you later."

Today might be the third.

Kyoko picked up the phone, just starting her break.

"Hi Kyoko!" Sayaka happily shouted.

"Hello, Sayaka." Kyoko smiled. She was excited to be able to talk to her girlfriend again.

"How has work been?"

"Tiring like usual. How has school been?"

"Boring! It'd be so much better if you were here." Sayaka complained, "I ate lunch alone today."

"Hm? Why? Weren't Naegi and the others around?" Kyoko asked, prepared for be mad at her classmates.

"Yeah, but I didn't feel like eating with them." Sayaka responded. She usually ate with Kyoko and Kyoko only.

"What'd they do? I swear.." Kyoko mumbled something that Sayaka couldn't hear, but Sayaka assumed that it was a threat.

"They didn't do anything, I promise! I just didn't feel like sitting with them, that's all." Sayaka waved her hand back and forth, as if Kyoko could see her.

"Okay.. but if they ever bother you.. especially when I'm not around, tell me."

Sayaka smiled. Kyoko was truly sweet, in her own way. "I will." She glanced at her calendar, "Only five more days!"

"Yeah. Though, it feels like it's been much longer than that," Kyoko sighed, "I'll take you somewhere nice when I get back. What do you have in mind?"

"I'll like it as long as you're there," Sayaka flirted. He smile widened. "Aww! I bet you're blushing right now."

"I'm not," Kyoko replied, blushing.

"I can hear it in your voice!" Sayaka giggled.

"No you can't."

"It's okay, Kyoko. I think it's cute!~"

"Not as cute as you." Kyoko fired back.

"Kyokooooo.. I'm supposed to tease you, not the other way around..!" Sayaka was blushing now, too.

"I just can't help myself." Kyoko continued, "But fine.. Pick a number from 1-10."

"For what?"

"I won't tell."

"Okay, fine. Seven."

"Alright, that means seven hickeys when I get back." Sayaka could hear Kyoko smirk through the phone, "Most of them won't be on your neck."

~time skip cause idk~

It was the next morning already, and Sayaka was just waking up. She squeezed the stuffed cat Kyoko had given her (which she'd named Toast), and looked at her calendar. She crossed out another day. Four more days!

She got dressed, and tucked Toast in. Excitedly, she rushed out of her dorm. She was just in time to meet Naegi.

"Good morning, Naegi!" Sayaka greeted, surprising Naegi a little.