Celesgiri - strip poker (request)

I don't actually know how poker works. Request from TheAnimeBitch non despair au btw. Tell me if you understand it??
————————————————————————

At first Kyoko thought her girlfriend, Celestia Ludenberg, had just challenged her to a normal game of poker, so she agreed.

Just as they began to play, Celestia was quick to say, "Oh, I may have forgotten to mention that this is strip poker." As she flashed one of her usual smiles.

Of course, Kyoko should've expected something like this to come. She just didn't think that Celestia would administer such a suggestive game.

"You cannot withdraw now. You already said that you would play." Celestia's smile didn't fade.

"But then I didn't know everythin-" Celestia interrupted Kyoko.

"Yes, yes, but that would not be amusing in the slightest. With that being said, let us begin."

Kyoko sighed. Celestia really wanted to play, huh?

"Alright, then." Kyoko smiled slightly. She was playing poker, so she'd have to keep a poker face.

(A/N: now I have to google how poker works.)

They'd be playing a normal enough game of strip poker with a standard deck of 54 cards. (With jokers idk.) Instead of betting chips, they'd be betting pieces of clothing. Either one of them could choose not to bet anything, but only for two turns straight. Loser was the first one down to their panties and bra.

Kyoko's plan was simple. She'd bet a piece of
clothing every other turn in the beginning of the game, but once Celestia started to meddle with her plan, she'd do whatever seemed most reasonable. She had no idea what Celestia was planning, after all. Playing it safe was probably the best option.

Celestia handed Kyoko a deck of cards. This deck had presumably just came out of the box. Kyoko shuffled the cards the same way each time, Celestia knew. They didn't play too often, but Celestia knew exactly what Kyoko did each time.

The Ultimate gambler watched as every single movement went according to her memory of the last time they'd played. Celestia's smile grew more sinister. She was sure that she had the upper hand in this situation, and she did.

When they began playing, Celestia would usually get the better cards. Before the game, she'd arranged the cards in such a way where she'd usually get a slightly better deck than Kyoko. Three turns in, Kyoko was set to get better cards than her. Just so little suspicion would be aroused.

"I will bet my left shoe," Celestia said as soon as she got her cards. Four six of spades, and a two of hearts. Four of a kind, Celestia thought.

"Check." Kyoko looked down at her cards to find a straight. Eight of hearts, seven of diamonds, six of clubs, five of spades, and a four of diamonds. Her expression remained neutral, despite knowing the chances of losing were higher than those of winning.

"Shall we?" Celestia was ready to reveal her cards. She'd win the hand, but she wouldn't win anything. She was completely okay with that, though. There was no telling when Kyoko would decide to bet and when not to bet.

Kyoko sighed and nodded, revealing her cards.

"Oh! It seems that I have won this hand." Celestia pointed out, adding the slightest bit of enthusiasm to her tone.

"Yes, it seems you have." Kyoko felt the dread of losing the first hand. If she didn't keep a handle on this game, the entirety of the game would slip from her grasp.