soapies - just the two of us (request)

request by XxWeirdRiceBallxX . this is extra special because we kinda have similar usernames. anyway, this is a yandere au, so tw below,, I tried to make it less.. bloody? it's Wednesday too, i guess.
———————————————————————

(TW: mentions of killing)

Hiyoko and Mahiru were always together. They showered together, studied together, and ate together.

It was very rare that they weren't together, but when they were apart, Hiyoko was out killing her enemies. Usually I'd say that as a joke, but I'm serious this time. Hiyoko spent her free time killing people she thought got a little too close to Mahiru.

Hiyoko didn't feel bad for it, though. It was just supposed to be the two of them. Just the two of them. forever, and even after that too.

But Mahiru definitely couldn't know! Mahiru go nauseous when she saw any blood, so Hiyoko wasn't going to tell her. Aside from the blood thing, Hiyoko didn't think that Mahiru would like the fact that she was a literal serial killer.. so again, she wouldn't tell her.

Right now, the two were eating together at a restaurant. Mahiru was ordering both of their food, because that's what she does, and the waiter was looking at her all weird.

Weird in an 'I'm into you' kind of way.

Was Mahiru usually this dense, or was she pretending not to notice? Mahiru wasn't the kind of person to pretend like she didn't notice, though.. never mind that. Hiyoko knew what she had to do.

After her and Mahiru got back to their dorms, Hiyoko said she was tired and was going back to her dorm to sleep. When Mahiru gave her a kiss on the forehead and said goodnight, Hiyoko kind of felt bad for lying.

Kind of. It was for Mahiru's sake after all.

Hiyoko made sure to leave after 8:30, because that was when Mahiru always went to bed. (fucken nerd.) After she left, she went back to the restaurant where the waiter worked, and followed them home. Luckily, they walked.

When they went inside, Hiyoko followed. It was over quickly, with the waiter lying dead on the ground. Hiyoko sighed and made her way back to the dorms.

Oh, how she'd rather be in Mahiru's arms right now. If she could, she'd ignore all of her responsibilities and stay by Mahiru's side all day.

But she had things to do.

Once back to her dorm, she showered. Usually, her and Mahiru showered together, but of course, someone annoying had to do something annoying, and Hiyoko had to take care of it. Sometimes Hiyoko thought of it as tedious, but more often than not, she knew it was her responsibility.

(That last sentence doesn't sound right but I'm far too tired to come up with a replacement.)

She absolutely had to make sure that no one took Mahiru from her. It was supposed to be the two of them, forever and always. And it would be, even if some people had to get hurt.

~the next morning~

Like usual, Hiyoko was woken up by Mahiru. Mahiru had an extra key to her dorm, so she came in every morning. (woken, waken? still too tired for this shit.)

"Couldn't find any time to tidy up?" Mahiru asked, looking around Hiyoko's room. It was quite messy.

Hiyoko mumbled something back. She was too sleepy to comprehend anything right now. "Give me a few minutes.. please.."

"If you don't wake up now, you'll never wake up." Mahiru smiled, leaning over Hiyoko's bed.

Groaning, Hiyoko opened her eyes. Her frown quickly turned to a soft smile when she saw Mahiru above her. This was truly the best way to wake up.