Irumatsu - did you just bite me?

At my old elementary school, Elkay EZH2O LZS8WSL water fountains were the only ones that didn't taste like sewage. Non despair au, I didn't proofread this
————————————————————————

Movies. Miu Iruma and her girlfriend Kaede Akamatsu liked to watch movies together on Friday nights. It didn't really matter which movies, since they stayed in bed and poked fun at each other the whole time. This particular time, they were watching an old romantic comedy called "My girlfriend is a Elkay EZH2O LZS8WSLK ! What the heck!"

And let me tell you, this low-budget movie had Miu crying. Every other second, Kaede could hear Miu cackle.

"Miu, I can't hear the movie!" Kaede complained.

"Kaede, are you hearing this shit?! He just fucking said-" Miu couldn't talk because she was laughing so hard. Kaede pouted.

"He's still in love with the Elkay EZH2O LZS8WSLK !" Miu exclaimed.

"Miu, you can just say water fountain." Kaede sighed. Her girlfriend was goofy. Really goofy.

"Kaede, if I was an Elkay EZH2O LZS8WSLK , would you still date me?" Miu asked Kaede, suddenly more serious than before.

"Depends." Kaede teased.

"Depends? Depends on what?!" Miu asked eagerly.

"Would you be able to talk? Or would I be able to turn you back?"

Miu crossed her arms and looked away from Kaede.

"What? Do you think you'd date me if I were a water fountain?" Kaede asked, getting closer to Miu.

Miu blushed, realizing how dumb the question was. "You're taking up too much of the blanket!" Miu snatched the blanket, distracting Kaede from the Elkay EZH2O LZS8WSLK thing.

"No I'm not!" Kaede snatched the blanket back.

Soon enough, they were basically wrestling.

"Let go!" Miu shouted shoving one of Kaede's hands off the blanket.

"Not until you let go," Kaede slapped one of Miu's hands away.

"Ow! Did you just bite me?" Kaede asked, stopping her assault on Miu.

"You don't mind while we're havin-" Kaede hit Miu on the head. "Fucker!" Miu yelped instinctively.

"Let's just watch the movie?" Kaede asked, settling back down.

"Let's do more than just watch the movie." Miu pinned Kaede to the bed. Kaede smiled warmly.

She patted Miu's head, ruffling her hair a bit. "You're so cute when we play pretend."

"P-pretend?!" Miu blushed and unpinned Kaede.

Kaede got back up and cuddled Miu. "You've never been too dominant in bed, after all."

"You've never been too dominant in bed after all." Miu mocked Kaede. "Bullshit!"

"Bullshit how?" Kaede teased.

"I'm always dominant!" Miu exclaimed, being just as loud as ever.

"Remember what Kokichi said that one time?" Kaede asked.

~queue flashback~

"Hey, Miu! Nice top." Kokichi exclaimed, smiling his usual smile.

Miu looked down at her plain shirt and back up at Kokichi, clearly confused. "What?"

"I mean Kaede." Kokichi started running away, knowing Miu would try to injure him soon.

~end flashback~

"No! I do not remember!" Miu crossed her arms, and blushed.

"I do." Kaede giggled, wrapping her arms around Miu once again. Miu groaned.

Just as the two focused on the movie again, it ended.

"Go put another one in," Miu commanded.

"No." Kaede squeezed Miu, getting comfortable.

"Come on! I did it last time."

"Fine, fine." Kaede got off of the bed and took a look the the movies they had.  "Do you wanna watch, 'Why Are My Lice Speaking To Me?' Or 'Does Dirty Laundry Usually Talk?'"

" 'Why Are My Lice Speaking To Me'!" Miu boomed. She thought the title was funny, so the movie was bound to be funny.

And she was right. Miu was cackling throughout the whole movie. Kaede was used to it. Even if she wasn't able to hear the movie, she could read lips pretty well. The jokes were corny and not funny to Kaede, but Miu's laugh made her giggle from time to time.

Around halfway through, Miu stopped cackling. Kaede waited a few minutes, then looked up at Miu. To her surprise, Miu was fast asleep. Had all of the cackling tired her out? Or had the movie just became boring to her?

Kaede guessed that the first option was more likely. Miu was going to be upset that Kaede didn't wake her up, because Miu wanted to go and work in her lab later. Kaede was against that idea, though. It was late, and no one knew what might happen.

~the next morning cause this isn't going anywhere~

This morning, like usual, Kaede woke up first. She got up to use the bathroom. When she got back, Miu was still fast asleep. Kaede kind of wanted her to wake up, but she knew better than to wake Miu up on a weekend.

Things were never pleasant when she did that.

Oh, well. In her eyes, Miu was always pleasant. Knowing better was no fun.

Kaede kneeled down by where Miu was sleeping. Her head hung slightly over the edge of the bed, her hair was a mess, her mouth was slightly open, and slobbering a bit. Kaede giggled, running her hand along Miu's cheek.

Just as she reached the middle, she pinched Miu's cheek. "Wake up." She smiled.

"What the fu-" Miu tried to get up, but she bumped heads with Kaede. "Ouchie.."

"Karma.." Kaede muttered under her breath, rubbing her forehead.

"Karma my ass! Why the the hell did you wake me up?" Miu frowned.

"I missed you." Kaede smiled, wrapping her arms around Miu's waist.

Miu became rather coy, and mumbled something that Kaede couldn't hear.

"Let me go back to sleep!" Miu laid back down, pulling Kaede into bed with her.

(A/N: I have heartburn like a bitch rn I might fucking die)

"It's 10am! Why don't we go somewhere nice today?" Kaede practically begged.

"If I sleep for an extra hour, 'today' isn't gonna end! A little more sleep won't kill you." Miu kissed Kaede's Cheek, making Kaede blush.

Kaede pouted. "Fine." She squeezed Miu a little tighter and closed her eyes.

Just minutes later, Miu peeked at Kaede. Kaede was fast asleep.

"Love you.. you asshole." Miu muttered, just before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1010
It's Thursday todayyy! Thursday is my favorite day of the week because that's when Cartoon Network used to have new shows. All the good stuff always happens on Thursdays. We bear bears is a good show. Bratatatat