Kirizono - tired

the picture above is of daisies called "Chocolate Daisies"... just thought i should share. this is kinda short,, but it's ok. non despair au, I think this is the second earliest I've posted.
————————————————————————

It was another one of Kyoko's late nights. She'd gotten off of work at 10pm, and just couldn't stop herself from investigating further. She studied more and more paperwork, until she finally reached the end of the investigation.

She'd found the culprit, and now she could rest. She laid down, and just as she closed her eyes, her alarm went off. Kyoko groaned and got back up. She decided to go on with her day. After all, she was no stranger to exhaustion.

After she got showered and got dressed, she left her dorm and walked to Sayaka's dorm. This had become a habit shortly after they'd begun dating, but Kyoko didn't mind. It was actually pretty convenient to see your girlfriend every morning.

"Knock knock," Kyoko said,  knocking on Sayka's door.

"I left the door unlocked for you!" Sayaka exclaimed, hopeful that today would be a good day.

Kyoko walked into Sayaka's dorm.

"Good morning, Kyo-" Sayaka gasped, "You look exhausted!"

"Thanks." Kyoko replied, sitting on Sayaka's bed.

"Seriously, Kyoko." Sayaka brushed Kyoko's hair out of her face, "Did you get any sleep last night?"

Kyoko shook her head. "I was finishing up a case. No big deal."

"Yes big deal! I'm not going to let you go to school today," Sayaka sat down next to Kyoko.

"No, it's okay. It's not like I haven't pulled an all-nighter before." Kyoko shrugged, scooting closer to Sayaka.

"That wasn't a suggestion." Sayaka giggled, "You're. Staying. Here."

Kyoko groaned. "I can't."

"Yeah you can. Today's your off-day. I haven't forgotten." Sayaka wrapped her arms around Kyoko's waist, resting her head in the crook of Kyoko's neck.

(A/N: she said "i ain't forget")

"We still have school."

"Missing just one day won't matter. We have no tests today, after all." Sayaka smiled.

"Fine, but just this once. My father won't be happy if he finds out I've been skipp-"

"As long as you don't pull too many all-nighters, it'll be ok." Sayaka interrupted. "I understand that your work calls for some sleepless nights, but please take care of yourself."

Kyoko smiled to herself. "I understand."

"Great! Now, you can change into some of my clothes!" Sayaka let go of Kyoko and began digging in her closet.

"I think that you'll look good in this." Sayaka gave Kyoko an outfit. "You can change in the bathroom or.."

"It's not like you haven't seen my body before." Kyoko began getting undressed, revealing her bare skin.

"Y-yeah, but still!" Sayaka covered her eyes, a blushing mess.

"You say that, but you're peeking," Kyoko smirked, not even looking at Sayaka.

"How would you be able to tell? You're not even looking at me!" Sayaka basically ratted herself out.

"I didn't actually know at first. Now you've proved it to me." Kyoko laughed a little. No matter how many times she played tricks like this, Sayaka always fell for them.

"You and your detective tricks!" Sayaka pouted, not even bothering to cover her eyes anymore.

Kyoko shrugged. "You're the one who fell for it."

(A/N: my basketball went over the neighbors fence,, I think I'm gonna cry.)

"From this point on, I won't fall for it anymore!" Sayaka declared.

Kyoko giggled. Sayaka said that every time.

"We'll see." Kyoko closed her eyes. She really was exhausted.

Sayaka headed over to the bed and sat down. "Here. You can lay on my lap."

Kyoko hesitated. A blush grew on her face.

"Hmm? You nervous?" Sayaka giggled. "Relax Kyoko." After hearing Sayaka reassuring her, Kyoko rested her head on Sayaka's lap.

"Here, get under the blankets."

~I'm skipping this part cause idk~

After Kyoko had gotten comfortable, Sayaka began stroking her hair gently. This was just enough to send Kyoko into a deep sleep. (Even without chloroform!!)

After being sure that Kyoko was asleep, Sayaka slipped from under her and placed a pillow under her head. She'd still have to go to school.

She was late that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:681
who the fuck is Cornell and why do all my teachers have an obsession with their notes??? Do they have a crush on them or something?  their notes fucking suck and they sound like a shit-awful person because of them. fuck you, Cornell.