Chapter from my reject celesgiri book

This is supposed to be an au where Kyoko's a princess and Celestia is Kyoko's fiancées sister. They fall in love and run away together in the end,, Came up with this while I was sitting on the curb after track got canceled.
————————————————————————

Kyoko couldn't help but to fidget with her fingers.

This was hard. Kyoko couldn't concentrate on anything. Her father had just announced that she'd be getting married soon. Although she'd known this day would come, it still came as a surprise.

The man she'd be getting married to was described as 'the perfect Prince Charming' by the media, but could she really trust the media? As far as she knew, every royal put on a facade to the public. How could she know that he was any different?

At this point, she'd only ever seen pictures of him. Admittedly, she did think he was quite handsome. Blonde hair, blue eyes, quite tall.. basically anything a typical girl would want.

She knew that the only reason they'd be getting married was to settle the tension between the Quadport kingdom and the Aorelith kingdom, so no real love will be involved, right?

Kyoko knew that her parents had met the same way, and had actually fallen in love, but she didn't really know if it was true or not. She'd never heard the story from her mother, and her father was a liar.

Kyoko stood up. She didn't have time to sit here and think about it. It was nearly 7am already. Kyoko's father would yell at her if she was late to breakfast.

She browsed her closet. Most of it was full of expensive-looking lavender dresses, which complimented her hair. She chose one that seemed fitting for today— a dress that she didn't wear too often to represent something new.

"Good morning, father." Kyoko greeted.

"Good morning, Kyoko." Her father replied.

Kyoko sat down across the table from her father, as she usually did. Like usual, she began to eat.

"Have you forgotten what's going to happen today?" Kyoko's father's voice twinged with agitation.

"Of course not," Kyoko's tone remained flat, her eyes focused on something other than her father, "How could I?"

"That's my girl," Kyoko's father stood up, leaving the dining room. "I'll be skipping breakfast this morning."

Kyoko sighed as her father left the room. He did this every morning. She ate in silence until her personal servant, Makoto Naegi came in.

"Good morning, miss." Naegi smiled. Him and Kyoko are quite well aquatinted, since they'd been together since a young age.

"You're late, Naegi." Kyoko smiled. Being late was a habit of his, but Kyoko didn't mind. She considered him more of a friend than a servant, anyway.

"Please don't point it out." Naegi laughed nervously.

"Do you remember where we're going today?" Kyoko asked, standing up from the table.

"Yes!" Naegi exclaimed. "You're growing up so fast."

"You're not that much older than me," Kyoko began walking to her room.

"Eight months is eight months." He shrugged, following her.

"Fine." She opened her door, "You got your things packed already? We're staying for three days."

"Of course. I already put my stuff into the carriage."

"Alright, here's my bag." Kyoko handed Naegi her suitcase. It was medium sized.