Irumatsu - halloween party

welcome to spooky szn, p.3. should I actually write smut this time? no. the original version of this chapter was super rushed, even for me. so take this slightly less rushed rewrite. my excuse for the late update is that i forgot. enjoy.
———————————————————————

"Do I look good?" Miu asked, looking in the mirror, trying to see if her costume was off at all.

"Of course." Kaede smiled brightly, as she usually does.

The two were getting ready for their class's Halloween Party. Miu was being a mad scientist, and (per Miu's request,) Kaede was going to be Frankenstein. Cause matching costumes are real cute.

Looking over at Kaede, Miu smiled. Giggling, Miu stated, "Today, you're my creation! Muahhahahah!"

"Don't let it get to your head." Kaede kissed Miu's cheek. "Any other day of the year, you kneel to me like I'm your creator."

"Wha-" Miu's cheeks became extremely red. "Kaede!"

"What? It's not like you can deny it." The slightly shorter blonde smiled, glad that she made her girlfriend's cheeks red.

Miu crossed her arms and looked away. "Today, you shall kneel to me! Or uhm, you know.."

"Yeah, we'll see." Kaede looked Miu up and down. "You look really good."

"I-I know!" Miu boomed, suddenly regaining her confidence. "And you look hella hot too, you know."

"Aw! That's quite flattering, coming from the gorgeous girl genius herself." Kaede's cheeks were also a little red now.

"Tsk tsk," Miu smiled. "Today I'm a mad scientist! I'm the gorgeous girl genius every other day of the year."

Kaede thought about it for a moment. Wasn't Miu basically a mad scientist all the time? She sure acted like it..

"You ready to go?" Kaede asked, just after shaking her head. Miu wasn't a mad scientist. Something more like a mad inventor? Inventist???

"I was born ready." The mad-scientist-for-a-day fixed her goggles, smirking.

"But you weren't born a mad scientist." Kaede teased.

"We're not worrying about the specifics!" Miu shouted, blushing.

~at da party~

As the two walked in, they realized that they might be a bit early. The only two in the gym were Kaito and Kokichi.

Kaito was a werewolf, and Kokichi was a clown.

(A/N: not me being the funniest person alive)

Kaito seemed to be finishing up the decorations, and Kokichi seemed to be ordering him around.

"You're a dog today, right?" Kokichi asked, "Go ahead and bark for me."

Kaito sighed. "Are you going to help at all?"

"I am helping! I'm encouraging you. Go Kaito! Go ahead and mess something else up!" The purple haired bastard smiled.

"This is exactly how I thought this'd go." Kaede whispered to Miu, who giggled in response.

Kaito didn't seem to be paying much attention, so he didn't notice Kaede and Miu. Kokichi, however, was making his way over to them.

"Hmm." Kokichi tapped his chin. "So you're Frankenstein, and she's a mad scientist. Pretty clever, I must admit."

Miu laughed loudly. "Hell yea it-" She stopped when Kaede nudged her.

"Look." Kaede pointed at Kokichi, who had the 'I'm about to insult you' look on his face. Miu quickly shut up.

"Wouldn't it be better for Kaede to be the scientist, though? Since she's usually on top?"

Miu blushed. "How would you even know that?!"

"The look on your face.. the way you walk while Kaede smiles at you, it's obvious." Kokichi looked away from the two, seeing Angie walk in.

"Hey, Angie!" Kokichi got distracted and ran over to Angie.

"At least he agrees with me." Kaede shrugged, watching Kokichi and Angie bounce off of each other.

"Kaede!" Miu crossed her arms.

"What?"

As time passed, more and more people came in. By the time everyone was there, Kaito wasn't finished with the decorations yet, so Shuichi was the one voted to help him.

Within a few more minutes, the decorations were all ready. It didn't look that scary when the gym lights were on, but when the yellowy lights were replaced with a black one, it looked way more spooky.

(A/N: why is it called black light if it's purple??)

As we all expected, Miu clung to Kaede. She was scared of the decorations.

"I'll go get us some drinks." Kaede began walking, not really minding if Miu clung to her the whole time. Miu let go of Kaede's arm.

"Hm? Not coming?" She turned around to look at her girlfriend.

Miu shook her head. "N-no I'll wait here." Truth be told, Miu was scared of the decorations by the drinks, so she just decided to stay where she was.

Watching Kaede go, Miu sighed. She had to be brave! Look at Kaede, walking over there like it was nothing. Kaede's so cool.. Miu shook her head (again). She was definitely going to be brave now.

After Kaede came back, of course. Just for safety measures, that was all.

When Kaede came back, she was smiling. Just like she had been before she left. Kaede handed Miu her drink, but Miu hadn't taken a sip yet. Kaede had.

(A/N: what the fuck do ppl even do at parties)

~timeskip because what the fuck happens at parties??~

After a while, Miu noticed that Kaede was acting weird. She was.. much less composed than usual. She was slurring her words, and her footing seemed off.

Holy shit. Did Kokichi spike the drinks?

Miu looked over at Kokichi, who was looking directly back at her. He'd definitely spiked the drinks. That's such a Kokichi thing to do.. she should've known.

"Come on, Kaede. We're going back early." Miu grabbed Kaede's hand and began walking towards the door. Kaede willingly followed, mumbling something and laughing about it.

Once back in Kaede's dorm, Kaede was extra loopy. Miu was suddenly a lot more glad that they both didn't end up drunk.

"Okay.. let's get you to sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:972
I'm ending this right here because I hate it. we all die you either kill yourself or get killed bum bum bum whatcha gon do bum bum bum whatcha gon do