Irumatsu - box train

surprise,, it's me again. this isn't really finished, but whatever. i started writing this in like, june. Au where they're older and adopt Jataro and Kotoko. i kinda proofread this.
————————————————————————

Every once in a while, Miu's company would have a few empty boxes that they didn't throw away. Miu always took at least two boxes home, because she knew that Kotoko and Jataro liked them.

Today, she'd be picking the two up from school. Instead of sitting inside of her car like a creep, she decided to get out of her car and lean on it. She was here about five minutes early, after all.

Hopes Peak Elementary School. She'd never attended the school herself, since it was only a few years old so far, but she thought that it was a good idea. Although, enrolling your child here was probably really hard for parents that aren't former Super High School Level Students themselves.

Not like Kaede and Miu would know anything about it, though.

While Miu was daydreaming, she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. It was Kaede.

"What's up, babe?" Miu answered her phone, lightly pressing it against her ear.

"You at the kid's school?" Kaede asked.

"Nah, I'm at a strip club." Miu teased smirking.

"That strip club is awfully quiet. Did everyone pass out?" Kaede played along, well aware that Miu was not in a strip club.

"Yeah. I'm just shuffling around their unconscious bodies right now. I'll have the kids by- Wait, the bell just rang. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

(A/N: didn't I title a chapter that?)

The two hung up, and Miu looked towards the school. She could see Kotoko running toward her, and Jataro scrambling behind.

"Mama!" The two shouted, Kotoko's shout being much more energetic and lively than Jataro's.

"Sup, gremlins?" Miu ruffled both of their hair a bit.

After they'd all gotten into the car, Miu asked how their day was.

Jataro said that his day was good, but some kid in his class threw up all over some other kids backpack and they had to leave the classroom because it smelled so bad. Kotoko also said hers was good, but at recess she saw some kids fighting with tree branches, and then they approached her and asked if she wanted to join their clan. (She said no.)

Miu concluded that Hopes Peak Elementary School wasn't too different from the high school.

Soon enough, they arrived home.

"You guys got any.. what's the shit called?" Miu asked herself out loud.

"Homework?" Jataro answered, already pulling his homework out of his backpack.

"Yeah, that's the shit. You got any?" Miu looked over at Kotoko, who was also digging in her bag.

"Sadly." Kotoko grumbled.

"What kind?" Miu asked. She'd leave the math homework to Kaede. After college, she'd sworn to never do any math homework ever again.

"English and math." Jataro said, taking out the two work sheets. Kotoko nodded, insinuating that she had the same worksheets.

"Let's do the English ones. I'm deeeefinitely not doing math." Miu commented.

Just as Miu finished helping them with English homework, Kaede came home.