Unfinished ideas

These r a bunch of unfinished ideas I've had. You probably already know, but non despair aus. I didn't proofread this,,
————————————————————————

Kirizono - road trip

Kyoko would've never agreed to this. She would've never ever ever agreed to this unless Sayaka had made her. It was already almost midsummer, and it was way too hot for a road trip.  But, Sayaka always won her over with her little pouts.. it was unfair.

It all started when Naegi asked the two of them if they wanted to go for a road trip. It was more of a four day trip to a far away beach, but Naegi insisted that it was all about the trip and not the destination.

Staying in a hot car with three other people for eight hours wasn't really her ideal afternoon. So, she said no. But, Sayaka was definitely not ok with that.

"It's gonna be fun! I don't wanna go without you!" Sayaka begged.

"I don't want to sit in a hot car for eight hours. Plus, Naegi and I are the only ones with our driver's licenses. I don't want to drive in the heat." Kyoko looked back down at her book.

Sayaka sat on Kyoko's lap, knocking the book out of her hands on purpose. "C'mon Kyoko! Please please please please please please please! I'll give you a thousand kisses!"

Kyoko frowned. It was really hard to say no to Sayaka if she was staring directly into her eyes. Kyoko looked away. "Fine. Don't expect me to enjoy it."

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Sayaka began kissing Kyoko's face erratically. "You're the best, Kyoko!"

Kyoko blushed. "Mhm. Can I read please?"

"No. You've read a lot alreadyyyyy! Can we do something together?" Sayaka complained, still sitting on Kyoko's lap.

"What're you suggesting?" Kyoko looked back at Sayaka.

"Let's go swimming suit shopping at the mall!"

Kyoko sighed. The most important thing to remember about Sayaka was that she really liked shopping. Kyoko didn't have the guts to say no.

Her frown turning to a smile, she muttered, "Okay."

~after shopping~

"Let's start getting ready!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 329
Hina was also supposed to go?? I just never got there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nanamiki - our galaxy

Mikan Tsumiki. A girl who rarely felt in control of her own life. It was almost as if she was a leaf that'd been blown out of a tree by strong winds. The winds didn't die down, though. Ever since she was young, the winds only seemed to get stronger.

Really, all she desired was solid ground that wouldn't collapse under her when she tried to walk. But alas, she never found it. Now she waited.

Every night, she laid in bed staring at her ceiling. Now, her ceiling wasn't just any ceiling. It was her galaxy.

Once while shopping, a set of glow-in-the-dark stars caught her eye. Of course, she bought them. Once back to her dorm, she stuck the stars onto the ceiling in a more or less random order.

When night came around, Mikan stared at the stars in awe. They were simple, but still, she created it. To her, this place was now a place where she controlled what happens, ensuring no heavy winds. All the time she spent here were more like a decent summer day, a gentle warm breeze washing over her like waves at the beach.

She called it her galaxy. A place no one could ever ruin, strictly because she was the only one allowed in it. She found herself feeling more well rested in the morning, and on occasion, even sleeping in.

The little galaxy had improved her life, she thought.

~present day~

Mikan woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. It was time to go to school.. again. Mikan hopes that nothing scary would happen today, but hoping was a lost cause. With the combination of students in her class, there could be a nuclear explosion.

But she couldn't just stay at her dorm.. Oh well.

There she was, getting up, showering, and getting dressed for school. For the fourth time this week. After today, there was only one day left in the week. Then, she could lounge around for two days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 337
This could've been good, but I dunno what I wanna do
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Irumatsu - away

Christmas was approaching, which meant all of the Ultimate students at Hopes Peak academy were excited to go home and visit their families for winter break.

As much as Kaede Akamatsu and Miu Iruma, (their class's new couple) wanted to spend winter break together, but their home towns were quite far from each other. They'd decided that they'd fly back to Hopes Peak before break ended, giving them time to spend together.

But for now, the two girls would be three hours away for a few weeks. No big deal right? Well, kinda. The first few hours (the ones on their respective planes), were the hardest. Both of their phones were on airplane mode, which meant they couldn't text or call.

These few hours seemed to prove just how hard these two weeks would be.

Once the two arrived in their home towns, they immediately called each other.

"You alive still?" Miu asked.

"Of course. I mean, unless I'm a ghost. Quick question, if I was a ghost would you still date me?" Kaede laughed.

"Depends. Would you be a sexy ghost?" Miu giggled, just happy she's able to talk to her girlfriend.

"I'd look the same way I do now, so.."

"Then yeah. You'd be a hella sexy ghost!" Miu exclaimed, alerting a few people walking by.

Kaede blushed. "Don't say stuff like that."

"Why not? I know you're blushing right now." Miu teased.

"You can't prove it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 239
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My parents seem to hate it when people punctuate my name into like "Kim" or "Kimmy" or something. They're always like "I named you Kimberly." Like ok boomer nobody wants to say the whole thing each time