Nanamiki - mafia gfs

evening, pissbabies. Mikan is slightly more unhinged in this. mikan is slightly more.. unhinged? (insert Yuri joke here.) trigger warnings below. Tell me if I missed any. also I didn't proofread this.
————————————————————————

(TW: guns, mafia.)

Chiaki Nanami. The leader of one of the most prestigious mafia's in town. She'd chosen to name her mafia 'Bunnies', just because she thought it was cute. After all, she could literally do whatever she wanted.

Mikan Tsumiki. The leader of the other most prestigious mafia in town. Her mafia was called 'syringes', since they were known for having experience in medicines. The Syringes were the rivals of the Bunnies.

But, actually, the leaders were quite aquatinted with each other. Dating, actually. They shared a nice home, and planned to get married one day. By that time, of course, they wanted their Mafia's to fuse. But for now, they were a secret to everyone.

Right now, their mafia's were having an altercation. The syringes had taken it into their own hands to invade the Bunnies base themselves.

Chiaki smiled as she saw Mikan, and Mikan smiled back. Chiaki didn't even move, just because she didn't feel like it. She closed her eyes.

"Chiaki!" Hajime half shouted at her. Hajime was her trusted assistant.

"Hm?" Chiaki opened her eyes to see Hajime directly in front of her.

"Don't just sit there! Tell everyone to do something!" Hajime nagged. He was such a mom sometimes.

"Eh,"

Hajime ended up dragging Chiaki by her hand. "Tell them something!"

"Fine, fine." Chiaki thought for a moment, then shouted one of their code words that meant, "Don't do much harm, just get them out of here.". Everyone sprung into action.

Just after Chiaki called the word out, Hajime sighed and patted Chiaki's head, being a lot taller than her. Chiaki glanced up at Mikan, and Mikan winked at Chiaki. Mikan raised her gun, and fired at Hajime.

Chiaki pushed Hajime away, so he wouldn't get hit by the bullet.

"Ah!" Hajime exclaimed.

"Pay attention, Hajime." Chiaki slightly frowned, loading up her gun. Chiaki held her gun up, but didn't shoot. Just to show Mikan how angry she was. She turned the safety on, and put it back in her pocket.

(A/N: safety first, you stupid bitches.)

Chiaki took Hajime's hand and dragged him back to the back room, looking upset.

"You're upset?" Hajime asked, confused at the sudden action.

"Yes, I'm upset. Pay attention." Chiaki's voice was strict, something that didn't happen very often. "You stay back here. I'll tell you when this is over."

"Alright, then. Don't die out there." Hajime was stiff, not used to Chiaki being strict.

Chiaki left the room and closed the door behind her. What should she do? She was getting pretty tired of this whole invasion thing. Plus, she was a little angry that Mikan had taken a shot at Hajime.

Chiaki analyzed the situation in front of her. Mikan's Mafia has never been great at actual conflict, but Mikan still insisted on coming here every other week. Chiaki's Mafia could easily kill them all, but Chiaki couldn't kill Mikan. Feelings really got in the way of things like this.

She put on a slightly intimidated expression, and signaled for everyone to work harder, while she took a few shots at the opposing Mafia. Once they'd been scared away, Chiaki went into her private office and waited around ten minutes to call Mikan.