Izukono head cannons (request)

Happy Tuesday!! this account is all dry today, and I think I'm making a real big mistake. bad decisions are wicked, so imma have fun with it.

This ship is more rare than I thought, but really, the more rare, the better.

This is a request by  Kenmas_Floor_Cheetos . Uhhhh, this might be bad cause I'm off nothing but caffeine, and I don't know much about izukono. It's cute as hell though,,

okay imma start now,

-Mukuro always catches herself staring, and Sayaka thinks it's the cutest thing ever

-"Party rockers in the house tonight"

-Mukuro really likes it when Sayaka calls her cute, even if she won't admit it.

-Sayaka thinks Junko is a little much, but since Mukuro looks up to her so much, Sayaka's always nice to Junko.

-Sayaka loves to brush Mukuro's hair, but she mostly just loves how red Mukuro's cheeks get.

-You don't know how many times Mukuro has defensively flipped Sayaka over. Mukuro apologizes for it a lot, but Sayaka insists that it's worth it.

-Sayaka's gallery is full of pictures of an unsuspecting Mukuro. Sayaka likes to look at them when she's sad.

-Sayaka is really touchy-feely, so at first Mukuro didn't know what to do, but she eventually learns how to relax in Sayaka's arms.

-Mukuro likes the way Sayaka's perfume smells.

-Sayaka is always terrified when Mukuro has to do soldier stuff.

-Sayaka lets Mukuro stay backstage during her concerts. When Mukuro enters the dressing room, she practically chokes on the smell of strong perfume. It smells nothing like Sayaka's.

-Sometimes Mukuro teaches Sayaka about knives and guns. You'd be surprised to know how many ways Mukuro has taught Sayaka to kill someone.

-Sayaka loves to dress Mukuro up in her idol clothes. Seeing her super badass soldier gf in pretty pinks makes Sayaka go crazy. Mukuro just likes it when she's Sayaka's center of attention.

-Mukuro really likes it when Sayaka wears lipstick and kisses her cheek.

-Sayaka takes way too long in the bathroom in the morning. Mukuro tries to understand why she takes so long, but she thinks Sayaka looks beautiful without any preparation..

-Sayaka wakes up with the worst bedhead ever. Mukuro can't help but giggle.

-Mukuro really likes to be cuddled while she sleeps.

-Mukuro small spoon. Sayaka big spoon.

-Their first kiss was in their home room classroom, near sunset. Whenever they're in there alone together, they can't help but think about it.

-Sayaka asked Mukuro out by slipping a note into her locker and telling Mukuro to meet her at the cherry tree. Sayaka had been planning to do it for two weeks, but was too scared.

-Their classmates didn't know they were dating until they were three months in.

-"Mukuro, I love you."

-"....I l-love you too."

-They usually go to the same coffee shop for dates. Mukuro gets black coffee and Sayaka probably gets a pumpkin spice latte or something.

-Sometimes Mukuro says she can't be at Sayaka's concerts, then shows up anyway.

-Mukuro insists on doing Sayaka's homework when Sayaka doesn't have time, but Sayaka doesn't let her.

-The two of them go to the library to study.

-Sayaka has counted Mukuro's freckles too many times. Whenever Mukuro asks why she does it so much Sayaka replies, "Just checking if I missed any."

-Sayaka always sings Mukuro her songs. Mukuro really likes Sayaka's voice.

this was fun,, but mostly cause I've never written this ship before. people have been liking this story a lot more lately, and I think it's good karma because I hit my elbow on my bed frame last week. Next time, pay me in cash, universe. i can't buy mtn dew with reads on Wattpad.