Celesaya - tea at a coffee shop (request)

request by flysjo27  . i think it's funny how coffee shops are romanticized. but seriously, who even orders tea there? more importantly, why do they usually sell tea? i really did take my sweet time on this one. enjoy.
————————————————————————

Celestia sighed. She had (once again) lost a bet to Makoto. And now she had to work at a coffee shop. At a goddamn coffee shop! That doesn't even sound right.

This was truly a bet she didn't want to lose, but look where she was. In a coffee shop.

It had all started a week ago, when Makoto was complaining about how short staffed the place he worked was. He was literally the only employee, and if it continued like that, they'd have to close down.

"I am sure they all quit for a reason." Celeste had replied.

Before Makoto could come up with something to say back, he had an idea.

"How about we bet?"

"It depends. What will we be betting on?" 

"Let's see.. if we have a test on Friday, you'll have to work at my shop." Makoto smiled.

"And if we do not have a test.. you will have to do my homework for three weeks." Celestia smiled. Didn't Makoto know about the schedule? They wouldn't have any tests this week.

When Friday came, Celeste was sure she'd win.

Until the teacher announced that they'd be having a surprise test. What the fuck? A surprise test? That had to be illegal.

Looking across the classroom, she could see Makoto's shit eating grin. This was going to be stressful.

(A/N: we have my favorite cereal but we don't have any fuck fuck fucking fuck fucking goddamn fucking milk,,)

So now she worked at a coffee shop, and the only other employee was Makoto. She actually did think the shop was quite nice.. it was always tidy. No way Makoto had been the only one managing it all this time..

But.. it honestly wasn't as bad as she thought it could be. Makoto was a solid B rank.

During Makoto's breaks, he'd drink coffee with these two girls from a different school. Except, one of the girls ordered tea.

Even though Celeste enjoyed tea, she still thought that ordering tea at a coffee shop was.. unusual. But very bold, and Celestia admired that.

The black haired barista didn't know the mystery girl's name. Makoto had always taken her order, but she did know what kind of tea the girl got. And it was her favorite tea! Celeste figured that her and this girl had a lot in common.

Great minds think alike, was what Celestia liked to think. Although, she wasn't quite sure why a 'great mind' would choose to hang out with Makoto. Whatever. She'd ignore that for now.

Over the next few days, Makoto caught a cold, so then it was up to Celestia to run the shop. It was pissing Celestia off. She had to be nice to customers.. being nice like this definitely wasn't her thing.

(A/N: THIS IS THE FUCKING FOURTH TIME IVE HAD HICCUPS TODAY WHAT THE HELL??)

After a very long day of being nice to rude people, Celestia noticed that things started to slow down. Only a few people were here right now, and they were all enjoying their coffee.

Celestia was leaning on the counter, just waiting for more people to come in.

And then she came in. One of Makoto's friends, the blue haired one that ordered tea. When she walked up to the counter, Celestia assumed that she was here for Makoto.