Celesgiri head cannons (request)

Bad Tuesday! I'm wearing striped knee-highs today. Also fuck Tuesdays. I'm not gonna proofread this,,

Yea. Request by PsychoWeeb . I'm not going to categorize these, cause I don't have any categories. In this I alternate between Celeste and Celestia a lot cause I just wrote down whatever came to mind first, uhhhh, I'll start now.

-Whenever Celestia comes to Kyoko's dorm, she leaves Sticky notes on the bathroom mirror. Kyoko always admires her handwriting.

-Kyoko forces Celestia to study. Celestia doesn't think she needs to.

-Kyoko likes to give Celestia hickies where they're just barely visible. Whenever she does, Celesta wears her blazer differently.

-They are the queens of all-nighters. Celestia is no stranger to staying up late, and Kyoko pulls all-nighters all the time to finish cases. They pull them together just for fun.

-Usually when they pull all-nighters, Kyoko insists on watching bad detective shows. She likes to criticize them.

-Celestia taught Kyoko how to properly gamble.

-Celestia always listens to Kyoko when she talks about her investigations.

-Kyoko prefers Coffee, while Celestia prefers tea. They argue about it a lot.

-Kyoko hates Hifumi. So much so that she learned how to make milk tea herself, so Hifumi wouldn't. Celeste was flattered.

-sometimes Celestia buys really really expensive gifts for Kyoko. Kyoko almost feels bad when she accepts them.

-The two aren't big on cuddling, but while sleeping together (get your mind out of the gutter,) Kyoko grabs onto Celestia's shirt. It's just nice to know she's there.

-Kyoko worries about Celestia, a lot.

-Kyoko always picks up cases at gambling dens Celestia frequents, just to check up on Celestia.

-Kyoko catches Celestia sneaking her cat into their dormitory way too often.

-Once Kyoko came to watch Celestia gamble, and someone literally bet on their first born child. Celeste won. Kyoko gave her a lecture after.

-While kissing, Celeste likes to bite Kyoko's lip. Kyoko doesn't mind, unless Celeste makes her bleed.

-When Celestia is at her lowest, Kyoko does everything in her power to cheer her up.

-Kyoko is always so astonished by the fact that Celestia never loses. The chances are so slim, but she still always wins.

-Celeste is a bottom.

-Kyoko admires Celestia. No matter what, she can't help but look up to the gambler.

-Overtime, Kyoko gains the ability to see through Celestia's lies. It makes Celestia a little upset, but overall, she's happy Kyoko understands her well.

-Celestia was depressed for a week after she found out Kyoko was allergic to cats.

-"Celeste, we can just get a dog."

-"We cannot!"

-Celeste does not like dogs. Kyoko doesn't dare ask why.

-Celeste wants an all black wedding with a red cake. Kyoko doesn't mind what the wedding looks like, as long as it's the two of them getting married.

-Although Kyoko doesn't really like it, Celestia loves to dress Kyoko up in her dresses. Celestia days Kyoko is like a pretty little Victorian doll.

-Celestia thinks Kyoko is gorgeous. Like, drop dead beautiful.

-Kyoko always saves up money to buy Celestia expensive things, but Celestia insists that she doesn't. Kyoko doesn't listen.

-Both of them lie really well.

-They steal Kyoko's father's credit card because he's a deadbeat and also relatively wealthy. also fuck him.

-Celestia is really overprotective. If she sees you even touch Kyoko, she will find some way to ruin your life.

-On nights that Kyoko doesn't work, they go on dates at this expensive restaurant. Celestia always orders the same thing, while Kyoko tried to order something different each time.

-It was hard for Kyoko to open up about her emotions at first, but after knowing she could trust Celestia, she spilled everything.

Alright,, that's all I got. from here on out, you will not catch me giving a shit. it's no longer part of my lifestyle.