Irumatsu headcannons

Happy Tuesday! I'm wearing my favorite socks today.

does this count as a chapter? I dunno. Have I been thinking about this for a while? Yes.

I know that most of you are only here for the way I write irumatsu, so... come get y'all juice.

Alright, alright, alright. I know I've written irumatsu before, a lot of it,,, so I'm going to put these into two categories. Ones I've written about before, and ones I haven't. This isn't proofread. Okay,, I'll start now.

Head cannons I've written about before:

-they like to switch accessories. Like, Kaede wears Miu's goggles and Miu wears Kaede's hairpins

-Kaede teaches Miu how to play children's songs on the piano.

-Miu likes to lay on Kaede's bare stomach.

-Miu likes to act like she's a top, but when it all comes down to it, Kaede is the one on top.

-Once they're older and married, Kaede primarily cooks for their family.

-Kaede tries to distract Miu when she feels that Miu is working too hard.

-Miu tries to impress Kaede any time she can.

-Miu always falls asleep first, and wakes up last.

Head cannons I haven't written about:

-Kaede has forbidden Miu from drinking energy drinks.

-Miu cannot handle spicy foods. Kaede on the other hand, doesn't mind them. Miu acts like she likes them to impress Kaede.

-Sometimes when Kaede hums a song, (which she does often) Miu hums along. Then it's kind of like they're having their own little symphony.

-Whenever either of the two go out without one another, they always bring each other gifts back home. Miu's favorite things Kaede brings are stuffed animals, and Kaede's favorite are roses.

-The two of them watch very different things on tv, so they have scheduled times for who gets the remote.

-Miu is constantly making things in her lab for Kaede.

-Kaede is constantly composing new songs for Miu. Miu cries every time she finds out Kaede made a song for her.

-Kaede sews the holes in Miu's gloves. Kaede insists on her getting new ones, but now that Kaede has put so much work into them, Miu can't bring herself to throw them away.

-Miu cries when Kaede accidentally pokes herself with needles.

-Although Kaede doesn't really curse, being around Miu so much, her constant swearing wore off on Kaede. If you're quiet, and Kaede messes something up, you can hear her mutter a "fuck."

-Miu likes for Kaede to kiss her on her forehead.

-Miu has kicked Kaede off of the bed in her sleep too many times before. 

-Miu cried once because Kaede said that fingerless gloves aren't cool.

-Sometimes Kaede stays up later than Miu just to hear Miu talk in her sleep. She thinks it's cute.

-Kaede likes to brush Miu's hair, Miu likes it too, but she'll never admit it.

-Whenever Kaede breaks her phone, Miu fixes it.

-Kaede hates 100 gecs, but Miu loves them.

-Miu laughs at her own jokes more than anyone.

-When proposing, the two of them had actually planned to propose on the same day. They both have two engagement rings.

-Miu can never decide where she wants to eat, and when Kaede gets fries, Miu steals them all.

Aaaaaaand that's all I got. Im at Walmart and I see a lady with a trump shirt on. You think she'll spit on me cause I'm black? Ah, I also started school again yesterday. I might forget to post more often,