another celesgiri chapter

Another chapter from my reject celesgiri book. This is the last part I finished,, but I still work on the third part sometimes. This is going up later than usual because I forgot
————————————————————————

After Naegi and Kyoko laughed for a bit, they decided to head to the dining room to drink some coffee together. Kyoko sat as she watched Naegi make coffee. He always made it the best.

"I still can't understand how you like your coffee plain.. without anything added, it's just hot bean water." Naegi seemed a little disturbed.

Kyoko giggled, "And yours is just hot bean water with milk and sugar."

"You're going to make me hate coffee," Naegi handed her the fresh coffee, "But I know that you love it, so here. Enjoy."

"Woah, you even brought my favorite mug from home?" Kyoko smiled. "That's dedication. Thank you, Naegi."

Naegi exaggerated his movements, "Of course, miss. You should expect nothing less from the best servant on- oh wait, I spilled milk on my suit."

Kyoko just laughed. He's such a goofball, she thought.

(A/N: I have to stop before this turns into Naegiri.)

"I'll be right back. I brought three extra suits for this occasion!" Naegi hurried towards the door. "Enjoy your bean water!"

The lavender haired girl smiled. She took another sip of her coffee and took this chance to scan the room. It had multiple small tables, like it was made for multiple groups of people to dine here at once.

As Kyoko was analyzing the room, she didn't notice someone walk in.

"Kyoko Kirigiri." Someone said.

Kyoko looked up to see a red-eyed, black-haired girl. Her hair was styled in twin tails, which were curled in an interesting way.

"Yes?" Kyoko responded, making sure not to stutter.

She held her hand out, "I'm Celestia Ludenberg. We're sisters by law. It's nice to finally meet you."

Kyoko shook Celestia's hand. "Yes, it's very nice to meet you too."

"Well, I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow at the photo shoot. I'm going now," Celestia waved goodbye to Kyoko.

When Celestia was gone, Kyoko replayed the conversation in her head over and over again. What exactly did Celestia mean by 'finally meet you'? And why did she put emphasis on the word 'finally'?

Kyoko found herself becoming inpatient for the next day to arrive. She was eager to know more about her new sister-in-law.

"I'm back, Miss!" Naegi came into the room. "What do you think?" Naegi brushed off a part of his suit, practically sparkling.

"It certainly doesn't have milk on it," Kyoko teased.

"Well, of course." He smirked, quite pleased with himself. "How is your coffee?"

"It's great. How's yours?"

"I haven't even tried it yet." Naegi sat down at the same table as Kyoko, picking up his coffee. "Cheers!" He held his glass up.

Kyoko tapped her mug onto Naegi's, making a small 'clink' sound.

Naegi took a sip of his coffee. "Yeah, it's good. I make some fine bean water." Naegi joked.

"You mean bean water with sugar and milk,"

"You know what I mean." The two of them took a sip of their coffee. "Do you know of anything happening tomorrow?"