Chapter 11

Alone pt II BY Alan Walker and Ava Max.

Christian? Christian. Christian. Christian. Really?

I don't know but I've always thought that Christian is named after someone who's so good and kind hearted. So to be honest, the name didn't suit him but I accepted to call him anyway. It's better than cold eyes or emotionless guy.

After my failed attempt to escape, I didn't try it again and to be honest I  don't think I was going to do it again but I also was beyond bored here repeating the same routine each and every day. Waking up. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. It was actually draining me. I couldn't actually escape because, I didn't have anywhere to go and joining another pack was not an option and would never be. The thoughts of joining a pack sends waves of fear down my spine. Thinking of being controlled by another alpha is something that I'm not comfortable with.

My good mood immediately turns sour as thoughts of my previous alpha and mate flood my mind. I unconsciously trace the deep scar on my face as I grit my teeth in nothing but anger. Fate has not been fair to me to be honest and him being my mate was the final straw. All the things he did will never be forgotten or forgiven. All the abuse, the tears but most importantly, the pain. The pain I felt was so bad and for years I thought maybe one day it would stop. It didn't. I had to save myself from all that torture. No one cared that I was hurting. This deep gush in my chest would never fully heal, I was sure of that.

Even if by sheer luck or by some force I end up forgiving him, which was not going to happen anyway, the scar would forever be on my face and just knowing he's the one who placed it there, would be even more complicated.

My mom used to tell me when I was younger than our challenges and pain makes us stronger and it prepares us for something greater and up until now, I haven't had anything good come my way. In fact, I'm still in pain.

I swore the moment I left that pack that I'd have my revenge, yes I was angry when I said it but I meant each and every word. I'll make sure to destroy it. I'll watch is crumble and I'll enjoy each and every second of it.

A shiver runs down my body and I immediately realize that my water has turned cold on my bath tub. Getting up, I step out and immediately wrap a dry clean towel around my shivering form.

Walking out, I walk over the walk in closet and pick another set of clothes for myself. Dressing quickly, I walk down the stairs feeling a growl rumble in my stomach.

I head towards the kitchen in search of food. I poke my head into the fridge trying to find something I can eat.

Loud groans echoes through the still house and I halttrying to identify the source of the weird and peculiar noises.

Hasn't this happened before?

Tiptoeing just like before, I follow the noises. I'm almost sure it's just Christian again so I don't try to be very discreet about it.

The groans keeps getting louder as I reach a particular door that leads outside. My face scrunches up in confusion. Opening the door, I match out fighting the urge to yell out Christian's name.

Walking further into the deep forest that happens to be just behind the mansion, I follow the groans that had turned to growls. A weird feeling settles at the pits of my stomach.

Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

My wolf kept growing, warning me not to take another step into the dense woods. I ignored the feeling, and kept walking further.

It doesn't take long for me to reach my destination and to regret it immediately. I stare wide eyed at the scene before me. Four wolves kept snarling at each other, each trying to kill the other.