Disclaimer (PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING)

Before reading this here's some disclaimers. IMPORTANT!

Now, events from the show will happen but not fully. There will be some little events that has never happened because this is my own fanfic I'm writing I can do whatever I want with it, it's like that with everyone's books. Some events will happen cause- storyline and such for my book. There are cuss words. No manga storyline.

The events that happen are based on my idea. The characters and the show and the manga all belong to their original creator and some of the events that happen! Like for example, your storyline and backstory were all written by me, while others like Todoroki and Deku are written by the original creator Kohei Horikoshi.

Some events written by me (spoiler for future chapters) are when you go to UA or the difference between how Kohei Horikoshi wrote how the sports festival goes and how I wrote it. I think you get it now right? So don't go complaining saying: "why didn't this happen? It was in the show!"
"Why didn't Todoroki fight with Deku like in the show?"

Because due to your backstory and the events that happened in this book, certain things have to change and I have to add my own little episodes too.

Also, I made an announcement about updating this book - by rewriting the whole thing. I made this during the end of middle school and during high school, so I made some very cringe moments and some things didn't feel right to me while rereading and I need to fix this whole thing up. I don't think I'll be updating this book once I rewrite it, but we'll see.

Anyway. Enjoy!!

Y/N- your name
L/N- last name
F/C- favorite color
M/N- mothers name
F/N- fathers name