𝟬𝟭𝟳

Do ya'll understand all the events that happened in this book so far?Is it making sense??

Do ya'll have any netflix movies or series recommendations??

Key'onna

"Key" Dex called out for me

"What"

"Where's the girl you wanna sell?" He asked

"I don't fucking know, I lost her. Besides ion wanna sell her no more" I shrugged

"Why? And where's my gun?"

"Um somewhere in the shop, unpaid for?" I questioned. "Plus we had a deal"

"Don't get smart, I have a job for you though" He dragged me out the bed and lead me downstairs.

"You do know I have some fucking legs, im not crippled bitch" 

"Okay and? Shut the hell up" He opened the back seat door and threw me inside.

He got in the drivers seat and started up the car so he can start driving.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?" I asked

"Can you be quiet bruh, let me drive before I crash this bitch and leave us both dead"

"No. If you don't tell me-

I got interupted when he threw a book bag in my face, I literally fell back and hit my back so hard. I took out my little mirror and saw I had a bruise on my face.

"Oh hell nah" I mumbled

I got up and started punching him left and right while we were still on the road, then I grabbed onto the stirring wheel and we started to fight over it making the car swerve all on the road. He then hit me in my stomach and I let go.

"Bitch!" I heard him yell

"Where are we going"

"None of you're business" He responded

When we got by a red light, I started banging on the window like a crazy person to grab someone's attention.

"It's hot can you roll down my window?" I asked

"Whatever man"

Once my window was down I started to scream on top of my lungs and I was gettting crazy looks from pedestrians.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I waved my hands in the air

"Shut the hell up"

I didn't listen I put my hand in the window trying to tell this middle aged man to come and save me but I ended up feeling a sharp pain in my wrist and saw that Dex rolled up the window.

"Dex put the window down" I said on the verge of crying

"Nope, you shouldve listened"

"No, I can't feel my arm. Please, I feel like im getting blood clots" I cried. "I need to make it too 21"

I felt the window go down and I hurried up and took my arm out the window.

"Shut the hell up, ion wanna hear no shit from you." He rolled the window back up. "Say something else"

"Something else" I uttered

That's when the car made a sharp turn and I realized that we had crashed.

Tay'Shawn

"Oh my god" Rihanna moans filled the entire room

I was in the middle of eating her ass until I heard a fart noise and the feeling of gas on my face.

"Woah"I hurried up and at up

"What?" Rihanna questioned

"Did you just fart in my mouth bruh" I said in disgust

"Babe, it was on accident and you know it" She rolled her eyes

"Rihanna" I grabbed my temples. "Get out bruh"

"Really? You still want Key'onna huh? Cause you've been acting mighty different" She put on her panties then shorts

"This has nothing to do with Key'onna, you just ruined the moment" I turned on my tv

We found a car that crashed in a tree, the victims were found in the vehicle. Key'onna townsend and Dexter Brown.

"Woah" I said to myself

"Yep, I was right,cause why are you so concerned" Rihanna laughed.

"I'm not,I'm jus-

Wait. The fuck she doing with Dex?

"Shawn!" Rihanna hit me."Are you listening to me?! Key'onna isn't shit, forget about her"

"Look Rihanna chill. I know you and Key aren't on the best terms but we gotta save her" I told her

"Save her?" Rihanna chuckled. "Yea you got jokes. Shawn, I don't know why I tried with you, I shouldve just went with Kai"

"It's not like we both were in this relationship because we like each other so shut that shit up."

"Yea well whatever" She grabbed her things."Have fun saving her"

Once she left I dailed the group chat'snumber.hoping Ashton and kai would answer.

"What?" Ashton said

"Look, where's kai?" I asked

"Bitch, hurry the fuck up and tell us what you want" Kai stated

"Imma let that slide since Im fucking Rihanna but we gotta save Key'onna, she with Dex n em"

...