𝟬𝟬𝟯

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚋𝚑

D

dex aka Ghost

"You aint kill another bitch yet?" Scooby asked

"I did." I simply said

"Ight so imma need my part of the deal"

I stood up."Say less" I went downstairs to where we have all the girls that we killed, lets just say in these past 2 years I've had about 10,000 new friends and we kept 4.

I picked up one of the older bodies, her name was Jazzy. I brought her upstairs. "Follow me" I old Scooby and we went to my office.

I sat the body on the desk and took out my knife, I cut open her head, my attempt to take out her brain was harder than I thought but I managed to get it out.

Scooby was drooling by just looking at it.

This nigga need some fucking help.

"Look sense we got the whole body in here,lets get rid of the whole thing" I told him and he nodded

I cut her body in pieces, not big pieces nor small. Medium size and went to grab my blender. I put all type of parts of her body into the blender.

I went to go grab some orange juice when Scooby stopped me. "What?"

"What are you doing?"

"I thought you would want a lil flavor to your smoothie" I shrugged. "And if i don't add this it'll be chuncky and dry"

He nodded his head and I took that as a yes. So I poured the juice inside the blender, put the top on and turned it on.

Even though this was human parts, it didn't look as bad, but I wasn't finna drink no human. That's fucking sick.

Sometimes i worry about scooby, He belongs in asylum. He doesn't need to be around nobody

I stopped it once it looked good enough and I made sure to leave some chuncks inside the drink. I took the top off and grabbed a cup so I can pour it inside.

"Thanks man, now I got a whole meal" He said grabbing the brain from the table and I just stared at him.

I went to go get some wipes to wipe of the desk and made sure I sprayed the room. The scent of death still got in my nostrils, the smell was strong.

The mix between the smell of death and lavender just didn't go well together, I ended up choking cause it was so bad.

I stepped out of my office to go outside and get some fresh air when i seen a dog on my grass.

"Hey Dex" Kiki said

"Wassup" I told her while grabbing my gun

"Whatchu doing here?" She asked

"I own this shit, I can come here if I fucking want" I shoot the dog about 7 times

I heard her gasp. "What the fuck Dex?! Why would you do that? You killed a fucking dog"

"Okay and? Imma kill you next, fuck off"

"Why'd you do it? It was cute"

I smacked my lips. "Fuck that floppy eared bitch, shouldve never been in the open like that knowing he owe me"

"I- What?"

"Bitch you heard what I said, I'm glad I finally found his ass, cause I let him breathe for the longest when I couldve popped his ass" I ranted

"Dex..are you alright?"

"Yea I'm fine but I need your help" I turned to her.

"And that is?" She questioned

"I need you to help me find his bitch, cause Imma need my money"

"I'm sorry Ghost but you need some serious help, this kind of behavior isn't normal" She hurried up and went inside

Imma have to kill her ass, she just saw me shoot that nigga

I called my crew so they can hide the body of course and went back into my car. I remember on how Lurie might have some nigga at her house while my baby girl there, all I know is that if I catch him just know it's not gonna be pretty.

>>>>

If I decided to re-write one f my books would ya'll support???

Chapter is ass Ik but the next one will be better

I promise❤️