𝟬𝟬𝟱

Im scared to update this book, but I reported her book on wattpad so hopefully it'd taken down soon.

But im not gonna let a simple minded hoe stop me from finishing this book.

Chapter may not be as good since my mind is all over the place but I tried.

Dex aka Ghost

"Okay good job, now write things that make you happy and sad"

I mugged her. "What kind of shit is that? Do I look like a fucking kid?"

"Do it please? It'll make our session alot easier"

"Can we do something else ma'am?" I asked

"Can you do the assignment Mr.Lewis?"

Bitch I will kill you, shut the fuck up.

"Don't call me that" I gave her a death glare.

She balled up the paper. "Fine. Tell me about yourself"

"Okay so my credit score like 200 hunnit, Im a fine ass nigga with good dick-

"Mr.Lewis" She said sternly

"How old are you?" I asked

"36"

"Age aint nothing but a number sweetheart" I got closer to her.

"What was your childhood like?"

I got annoyed by that question cause I aint wanna talk about the shit again.

"Next question" I flicked her off

"Answer"

"Now you wanna know to much, you nosy I swear. Stay out my business bitch" I yelled

"Im a therapist?" She questioned

"Well do your job and stop asking me questions"

"Answer the question sir"

"After I tell you, you're gonna meet my dad, satan" I shrugged as I pulled out my gun

"I-what?" She backed away as soon as I pulled it out. "Sir imma have to ask you to leave"

Cannibal Im hungry, bring me some food bitch.

I looked at the text then looked at her. I slowly put me gun away.

"Im sorry for my actions, lets go on a field trip" I stood up then walked towards her. "Don't worry you will be fine, it's gonna be fun sweetheart"

"What field trip?" I heard her ask

A field trip to Scooby's stomach bitch

"The Aquarium" I picked her up and walked out of the room.

"I have another session with someone"

"This gon be way more fun though, I know your ass be hurting, sitting on that chair for hours"

I found my car and put her in the passenger seat cause even though she is kidnapped, I don't want her to know she is.

"I don't think this a good idea" I saw her grabbing the door knob

I pushed her back and started driving. "Live a little, cause when we get to our destination you're gonna be out of breath"

Literally.

"Um..Okay?" She lowly said

As I was driving, I keep glancing at her every now and then, I saw that she held a tight grip on the seatbelt.

"You straight?" I asked her

"Yea" She looked at me with a confused look on her face. "You missed the turn"

"No I didn't" I shrugged

"Yes, you did." She looked back. "You make a right to get to the Aquarium"

"I know that"

"So where the fuck are you taking me?" She folded her arms

I looked at her. "Can we have sex?"

"Excuse me?"

"I just want you to enjoy yourself cause you never know something bad might happen and you end up dead" I said in a sarcastic tone

"Can you pull over?" She asked

"For what? Whatchu wanna walk for? You in a whole car, you don't even gotta use your legs, make it make sense" I mugged her

"I'd rather walk" She kept tugging at the door knob

"Man stop that shit, we here chill out" I parked the car and texted scooby to come outside just in case she ran.

I unlocked it when scooby stood in front of the passenger side. "Get out what you sitting there for?"

I got out and she didn't get out so scooby opened the door and made her take off her seatbelt then dragged her out the car, the whole time she was screaming and fighting back.

"You set me up!" She yelled at me

"Shut the fuck up damn" I went back to my car and watch as scooby brought her inside.

"You not gon help me fry her?" He yelled

"Im not finna eat that bitch so why am I helping you cook her?" I mugged him and started up my car.

I blame Key'onna for this, I was doing good until she made me take therapy like I needed it, which I didn't.

I was on my way back to my house, where Key'onna was located but she doesn't live with me, I just wanted her in my basment cause I didn't know where she stayed at the time.

She been hanging with me often and she even brought her little sister once, her and Emani became bestfriends, I guess.

After I few minutes I pulled up to my house and got out, th door was already unlocked since I told Key to keep it opened, I looked to see that she was sitting on the couch watching tv.

She turned to look at me and smiled. "How did it go?"

"Good"

"Did she help you?" She asked

"Nah, bitch was annoying" I took my lighter and keys out my pocket

She sighed. "What do you expect Dex?"

"For her to mind her fucking business and shut the fuck up?"

"You're going back, I don't care what excuse you have" She looked back at the tv

"Im not though"

"Yes you are, you need it. You've improved but you not there yet" She told me

"No seriously, I don't know what happened to her" I looked at Key'onna. "She just disappeared"

Key'onna looked at me with a 'Nigga really' look.

"Im serious Key, she left" I shrugged

"You really want me to believe that?" She questioned

I scoffed. "Believe what you want, im telling you the truth"

"What did you do to her?"

"Excuse me? What did I do to her?" I repeated what she said'

"Yea you heard right, whatchu do?"

"Nothing, I never touched her" I put my hands up in surrender

"Why would she just leave her job? You sound dumb as hell"

"Nigga why you asking me like I know, she could've been someone target"

"You killed her, I know"

"I don't kill people anymore, I haven't killed a soul before I kidnapped you and I won't start"

"Whatever Dex, leave me alone" She flicked me off

"Ight"

>>>>>>>>

I think I owe ya'll some updates cause I aint update yesterday.