𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐃𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜,𝙻𝙰
~ᴜᴘᴛᴏᴡɴ~

"You got me fucked up bruh" I took the bottle opener and stuck it and the top of his mouth.

(Yk the middle part up top thats behind your top teeth)

"You thought she was really finna join a cult?"

"I just didnt want her ass with you...ya'll supposed to be broken up for eternity"

I chuckled. "Scooby you can have him" I stomped on him one good time.

I didn't fee like torturing peope today so I just let Scooby torture him for today, Scooby is just like me except I don't eat people.

                                   𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲

would like to facetime...

"Yooo"

"Where are you?" She asked

"I'm finna come over there, why?"

"Bring me something to eat please" she said

"No, you good. Start cooking" I told her

"I don't feel like it. Having a child really drained me. Get us something"

"N-"

"Thank you, I love you"

Call ended.

"Bitch ion love you" I mumble as I was driving to Chick-Fil-A. I huffed once I saw the line.

I blew my horn since the person up front was taking to long to order. "Bitch the fuck are you doing? Finna shoot everybody in this bitch"

                               ~𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏~

Key'onna ran over to me once she seen I got her stuff. "All this not for you" I mushed her head

"I know" She took the bagsout my hand and got her food. "Go say hi to your son"

I srunched my face up. "Unt unt, that's YOUR son, he a lil undercooked to be mines"

She hit me in my stomach. "Don't talk about my baby nigga, watch imma go find another nigga to be his daddy since you don't wanna do your job as a parent"

"It's not even ours" I mumbled trying to hold in my laughter.

She dead serious about this baby.

"You been wanting a child?" I asked

"Maybe. Where were you? You left us here by our selves" She eat some fries.

"Somewhere. Where Santana at?"

"He sleep and tell me now"

"Don't worry bout it damn" I mugged her

"I-" She paused when she looked at my shirt. "Who you killed Dex?"