𝟬𝟬𝟰

I think imma make Dex the main character in this book idk yet

Dex aka Ghost

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a scream that was in my house.

I opened my eyes fast as hell and got out my room, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from.

Someone screamed again and that's when I knew it was coming out of Emani's room, I hurried back to my room to get my gun.

I walked towards her room too see Scooby back facing me.

"Scooby what the fuck?" I yelled

He turned around with Emani in his arms, blood on his mouth and bite marks on Emani.

"I'm sorry Dex, I just was hung-

I shoot Scooby about 20 times and I saw his body drop onto the floor along with my daughter.

"Yoo what the fuck" I opened my eyes cause I felt water being poured on me

"Nigga getcho ass up, you the main bitch talking about be ready at 6 and you still in the fucking bed" Scooby said

"Scooby get the fuck out and stay away from my daughter" I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I washed my face, I didn't take a shower since I did last night. I walked out of the bathroom to find some clothes for me to wear, we wasn't finna do nothing special so I just put on a basic ass outfit and grabbed my keys.

I went downstairs to see Quay and Scooby on the couch waiting for me.

"Come on damn" I mugged them

"Bitch if anything we was waiting on you" Scooby stood up and then Quay

We all got inside of my car and I drove to Key'onna's store hoping she would still be there, I don't feel like following her to her house so if she's at the store, imma just take her.

"Yo park right hea" I heard Quay said and that's what I did.

I had stopped around here a few times but I never really took the time to look at it, Key'onna really took her time with this, it looks good as hell.

"She finally did smart in her lifetime" I mumbled

We walked inside and I went to the counter.

"Um where's the owner?" I asked

"Um..she's in the back?" The girl pointed

"Imma have to go back there" I made my way

"No si-

I pulled my shirt up to expose the gun that I had in my pants. "I will fucking kill  your ass, don't tell me shit"

I watched as Quay put the blinds down on the glass door and Scooby on the other hand took the girl somewhere that was located at the back.

I went in the back also but I was looking for Key'onna's office, I spotted her. She was looking through a bunch of papers, once she turned around I got behind her and stuck her with a needle, knocking her clean out.

"Ya'll I got her" I said while dragging her out.

Quay helped me put her in a body bag so it won't look suspect, I came back inside to see Scooby coming out of the room wiping his mouth.

"The fuck?"

"Come on bruh, stop looking at me" Scooby mugged me as he was walking out and I followed.

I let Quay drive and I was in the backseat where Key'onna was located, now I know I could've just said hey to her and asked her could she come home with me but I told this girl some shit I aint never tell Quay and Scoob or any of my girlfriends and she just left me.

I know we wasn't together but when her and Shawn went public she was so distant, we couldn't even have a conversation, our text messages were dry and Im still pissed about thats hit cause Shawn ending up doing some foul shit after I told her he would.

I noticed we were at my house, I got out and then got Key'onna out. I unlocked my door and walked to the basement where imma have her in, I unzipped the body bag and took her out, I wasn't gonna tie her up cause I wasn't gonna do nothing to her.

I walked out the basement then locked the door.

"Whatchu do to ole girl?" I asked scooby

"Mind yours"

"Nah tell us" Quay said

"......"

"You ate her out?" Quay questioned

I smacked my teeth. "Now you know he aint eating no one out unless it literal"

Quay frowned. "Scooby I know you aint eat her raw"

"I did and I aint even have to put my seasoning on her" He said like that was the best thing ever

"Ight imma head out, Quay when you leave take Scooby with you" I said going up the stairs''

"I'm staying he-

"No, go home. I need Emani alive, I heard you like to feed on little girls"

"See no, cause now you making me sound like R.Kelly" He mugged me

"I aint say nun about him but if the shoe fits, wear it"

>>>>>

Ya'll so the rant book is coming soon, I still don't know what I wanna talk about tbh