𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜,𝙻𝙰
~ᴜᴘᴛᴏᴡɴ~

"Come on Maddi, you don't gotta collect every body part you get from the humans we kill" I looked at her

"There my art, leave me alone please" She mugged me as she walked over by some people.

"Now you know dad taught us to wash our selves after we did some dirty work" Dimitri smacked him at the back of her head. "Getcho fast ass innat house nigga"

She huffed and went back inside where Emani was already was. I seen uncle Scooby sitting on the couch and I gave him a head nod. Me and him was hella cool, he lowkey reminded me of dad except the eating human part.

"Why we had to kill ole girl? She was fine" I heard Dimitri say as he flopped on my bed

"Dad taught us to never catch feelings to one of our workers, even though thats how him and mom got together" I shrugged. "Besides she was a pussy, the fuck you gon do with her?"

"She was just good for head"

"Whatever man. When I get a girl, I want her to have my back when it's turned around, she gotta be killing niggas left and right  you know? Like how mom and were?" I said

"You right, you right. I can't believe mom and dad let all of us have the business, I hope we not letting them down" He put his head down.

"Hey..., they know we doing the best we can and we're trying and they are proud of us, we held it down for them and we'll continue to do so. You heard me D?"

"Yea I heard you Tana" He smiled and we dapped each other up.

It was true, I looked up to my mom and dad alot,even though they weren't my real parents, Dex had established that when I was younger and I thank him for that cause if he would've waited til' I was older I would've never known. I'm just gad they treated me like their own instead of doing me wrong, not everyone treat kids the same when they not theirs.

I went to check on my two sisters, I knocked on the door because I didn't know if they were changing or not.

"It's open!"

"Hey ya'll" I looked at E and Maddi

"Hey Tana" E pulled me into a hug. "You know it's going on 10 years"

"Yea, I know, they gonna forever live in our hearts. I'm surprised D even remember them, he ws so fucking young" I shook my head

"I wish they were here" Maddi sighed. "I hate that I got attached"

"I mean, they are our parents Maddi" E rubbed her back

"I know, I just should've known you know? This lifestyle isn't safe and we all know the same thing gonna happen to the four of us" Maddi explained

I was lost for words because she was right, we was doing this to the death of us just like our parents, there was no backing out, this was our business, this was in our family and we had no choice but to do it until e died. So we were all gonna most likely die in these streets but that's okay with me cause I know they gonna be proud of all of us when we reunite.

"Ya'll come outside!" We all heard D yell

We looked at each other before going out of Emani's room and going down the stairs. "Wassup D" I said and he told us to come here with his hand.

We went outside and seen people gathering around our house with candles in there hands and a picture of our parents, everything was quiet,it was a moment of silence for them. Their legacy mattered.

When people found out about their death, it went world wide and people started coming out of there way. And then it grew more popular since Kai and Shawn were both famous football players, even though we heard stories about my mom and Shawn, we still didn't judge because he was a friend of our mothers and everyone makes mistakes in life, you just gotta keep it moving.

"We gotta take over and be better than them" Dimitri said while looking at all the people.

"He's right, look at everyone who's here. We gotta stay stong and do this for them" Emani added

Maddi sniffed and I wrapped my arm around her. "I just miss them" She said

"We all do" I kissed her cheek. "But they lived their life..now it's our turn"

You guys so I was gonna do another book based on the kids but it wasn't finna be in this one

Imma do it , if ya'll say so cause I'm not going to bust my ass if ya'll not gonna read it.

Comment and tell me yes or no.

-Ardan

>>>>>>>>>>

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗥║𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯:𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟭-𝟰 🎉