𝟬𝟬𝟲

Dex aka Ghost

"So you thought you was finna get away?" I asked the guy

"N-no"

We were currently in what looked like a recording studio but on the other side the man was in a solid squared box or tub filled with water and his hands were tied and I was on the side where all the controls were.

"Look, im not tryna get my hands dirty, that's why were here" I chuckled lowly

"Look im sorry" He said

"You said you didn't think soundwaves could make a man insane?" I asked

"Yes and I'm sor-

Before he could finish his sentence I turned the volume up on the controls, I could see him twitching a little and the water in the tub formed waves, he was screaming and hollering.

"PLEASE IM SORRY"

"You believe me now?" I asked

"Yes.."

"Well, do you think soundwaves can kill somebody? " I questioned

"I don't kn-

I raised the volume up even more and more, his screaming increased and I was loving every second of it, watching him suffer was satisfying.

Once I heard the screaming stop and saw that he wasnt moving, I knew his lungs had burst from the increased air pressure, so he was dead.

I smiled and called the crew to come take care of his body. At first I was gonna kill him or fun cause I wanted to test it on somebody but he did some fucked up shit so i had to no choice.

I left the place and got in my car, i was really proud of myself. This is the first time I commited a crime and didn't do nothing that was overly crazy.

But that was only for today.

I just didnt fell like using my hands or knife.

Today was the day me and Key'onna will be hanging out, we really won't be doing nothing honestly, just talking at my house.

I remembered that I needed to kill ole girl for witnessing me killing that nigga but I had to tell myself today is not the day.

Niggas really think something wrong with me.

Im a fucking sane,normal human being.

I sucked my teeth thinking about Lurie, she always said I was toxic, when I know im not. It's just one moment I wanted her out my life then I wanted her to stay with me. Sometimes I would say I'll kill her but she knew I loved her.

I drove to my house thinking about how me and my team gonna get rid of all them bodies, I was gonna need more than Scooby's ugly ass to get of the bodies, I honestly didn't want Key'onna to know about nun of this but she already thinks im a manic.

I parked the car in my driveway, I seen that she was already here. I made sure I called her ater i called the clean up crew.

"Hey" She was cheesed up

"Whats up, you look like you went back to that tough Key'onna" I smiled. "Can't wait for you to say something that pisses me off so I can beat your ass"

"Don't get big headed cause sometimes I beat your ass sometimes" She mugged me as she pushed pass me

"Ion know why you walking all fast like you could get inside" I pushed her ass out the way so I can unlock the door.

I closed the door in front of her face and grabbed the remote before sitting on the couch.

"Dex" Key'onna looked mad as hell and she had a leaf in her head

"What's wrong?"

"You pushed me into a fucking bush bitch" She sat next to me

Kill her and feed her ass to scooby Dex

"I don't recall, I've been sitting here for a good 30 minutes" I said trying to find something to watch

"Fucking lame ass bitch" I heard her say under her breath

"What was that?" I faced her

"I didnt even say anything" She sucked her teeth. "You hearing voices"

I put on creed, the first movie but Key'onna stopped it.

"What the fuck man" I looked at her

"Lets talk" She simply said

"Okay well like I said my dad is back and we've been spending time together since he had 25 years of jail time, the business is doing good, I'm getting much better, mentally-

"Don't even finish that. But I've been doing good I guess, Ashton and Rihanna were sadly murdered for no reason and they both didn't recieve justice. I work at the worst place possbile my boss-

"You wanna come back to the business?" I asked her

"I'll think about it" She played with her fingers

I touched her chin with my thumb and index finger and lifted her head up. "Ight, just know you're spot waiting for you if you ever wanna come back"

"So..I know you've had new friends..how many?"

"10,000 but we kept 4 cause we thought that was a good amount"

"10,000 Dex are you fucking serious? I wanna laugh but I don't think you're joking"

"Im deadass Key'onna, you wanna go see them?" I asked

"Dex..you need to seek help" She looked away from me

This is where I get pissed off

"Whatchu mean?" I questioned

"Who the fuck kills 9,996 people Dex? You must wanna go to hell"

"I really don't give a fuck, I'll leave your ass right here and go on a killing spree"

"All im doing is asking, those girls are sisters, daughters, mothers,nieces, and aunts. Who does such a thing?" She questioned

"Ion know" I shrugged. "Ask god cause im finna knock your ass up there with him"

She keep asking fucking questions.

"See we was doing great..until you said that" She mugged me

She should be lucky I aint knock her ass out yet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ya'll idk if I want her with Dex or Shawn smh

Favorite character? Least favorite? Why?
This questions includes Rihanna and Ashton btw