𝟬𝟭𝟬

Dex aka Ghost

"Man what the fuck!" I smacked the bitch at the back of her head and put my dick back in my pants.

"What's wrong?" She turned around

I looked at her in disgust. "You a dirty ass bitch"

"Ghost" She laughed. "Come on..stop playing with me"

"I aint playing bruh,why the fuck is dirt coming out your pussy?" I shook my head, grabbed my keys and left.

"GHOSTT COME BACK" I saw that she was struggling to put her pants back on.

"Im gone"

I really should've killed that bitch, I pulled out my phone and texted Scooby her address so he can eat. She was really just a hoe so there was no point in sparing her.

"I swear, I hate bitches who take up oxygen, Us humans who are civilized,smart and sane deserve more" I ranted to Key'onna

"Nig- you aint none of thee above" Key stated

I waved her off. "That's why I kill people everyday because I believe in making this world a better pla-

"No, you don't hush. If I get a dollar for everytime you lied, said some fuck shit and did some fuck shit,i'd be rich as hell" She sighed. "Where you coming from?"

"A bitch place? Why,wassup?"

"You deadass?"

"Yea. I'm so forreal Key" I started up my car to drive.

Called ended.

"Mmcht, I know she aint hang up"

Dexxx Call me back now, I don't care what you doing.

Dexxx Bet,be prepared to die when I come in that bitch, better hide cause I aint playing,you gon get smoothered just like Charlie.

Dexxx If you wanna live, be naked when I see you🥵 I can't swim but I'm tryna dive in you babyyyy😔

Keyyy Get the fuck Dex, stop playing. Go by that bitch.

"Oh she mad mad" I busted out laughing

Dexxx Her pussy said 🌵 yours be like💦

Keyyy Wish I could talk but im fingering myself

Dexxx You said do you wanna see? Of course👀

read 2:30

"This girl is a trip" I drove off, I was headed to the trap cause they said some shit was up.

Me and Key'onna just chilling,I don't really wanna fuck with her right now. I just wanna keep it how it is, it's better this way. If we get together we would kill each other.

I don't wanna be in a relationship cause I wanna be a hoe and I know if I cheat on Key, imma just die.

"I don't even know where she got that crazy behavior from" I mumbled waking inside

"What the fuck do ya'll bitches want? I got other shit to do?" I yelled

"Sir we just had someone run into this bitch asking for you, having us at gunpoint. He told us to you that he's coming for you"

"Oh really" I walked over to the guy and he nodded.

There was a desk and a chair in the working area for things like this, I told the guy to come here and he did with his hands on the table. I instantly stuck a knife in his hand. "How the fuck do you let one bitch get away and it's 20 of ya'll motherfuckers" I stood up as I wiggled it around.