𝟬𝟮𝟮

Dex aka Ghost

"Ghost"

I turned around to see Shay.

"Wassup?" I walked towards her

"Why didn't you text me back when you said you had a job for me?" She asked

"Damn, my bad Shay. I was doing something. But let's go in my office right quick" I said walking inside.

"Wha-

I cut her off by throwing her on the desk and taking out my knife, cutting open her throat to take her larynx (Voice box) out, She was screaming and crying, begging me to stop.

"Shut that shit up, imma give you sum to really cry about this aint shit"

I took her shit out because I just thought it hurt and so when I really kill her ass she can't and won't be able to talk.

I let her go so I can wipe my knife, she took this as a chance to escape but I stuck my foot out so she couldn't leave.

"I knew I shouldve killed you a long time ago. You run your fucking mouth to much"

I grabbed my knife again and wrote 'Suck My Dick' on her thigh. "I like to write on people sometimes, it's a form of art"

"Why are you crying?" I asked her

No answer.

"Hello? Bitch are you fucking mute? Could've sworen we just had a conversation" I mumbled

She had tears running down her face and she was trying to talk but she just couldn't.

"I wish I was you" I continued to torture her. "You get to go to all the parties in hell and them bitches finna be crowded"

I took a look at her. "You not happy?"

She shook her head no.

"Tell me why not"

No answer.

I stopped writing on her and stabbed her in the neck. "Bum ass bitch acting like she can't speak. What the fuck is wrong with you" I mugged her

I grabbed a screw driver and stuck it in the hole I made from the knife, I could see all the blood gushing out.

"You okay? You look like you in pain" My face soften up. "Let me make you feel better" I stuck the screw driver deeper inside her.

tf is this bitch crying for? I was just tryna help her ugly ass. Shouldve let her suffer.

Im tryna be nice and she being ungrateful as hell

~WARNING~

Before you continue the following events may or may not trigger you (my reader) I just wanted to warn you guys that there will be some explict violence.

Dont say I aint warn you guys
👇

I striped her out of her clothes and grabbed my knife again and scraped her right nipple, it looked like she wasn't in enough pain so I just cut her whole right titty off and stuck my knife in the other one, leaving it in there.

I then grabbed another one,a bigger one.

I made her open her legs wide as she can, not caring if it hurt her or not, I took my knife and cut off her clit, then I sliced her (pussy) lips

I made her open her legs wide as she can, not caring if it hurt her or not, I took my knife and cut off her clit, then I sliced her (pussy) lips. I looked to see that she had mad tears coming out of her eyes and her eye were red.

I shrugged and stuck the knife inside her and started to make cuts inside of her vagina, blood was freely pouring out.

"Shay, calm down this is really only the beginning" I smiled at her

Key'onna

"So you thought you was the shit since you got with Dex!" I heard someone yell

They aint say no names so I aint even turn around.

"Key'onna. Bitch I know you heard me"

I felt a rock hit me on my head, I turned around fast as hell to see Rihanna and some girls.

"Rihanna what the fuck"

"Yea, bitch. I don't care about you. And you heard about Dex party? Yep im going and dont you even dare show your ugly ass up there" She smiled and stepped on my foot

White girl vibezzzzz

I laughed and punched her directly in her face and once she fell back I spit on her. "Bitch dont come at me sideways and aint these the same girls at school that you fought? That you so called didn't like? yet you rocking with them" I laughed. "Yea bitch your desperate for friends"

"I mean she did say she was gonna kill all of us if we didn't be her friend" I heard a girl mumble.

School shooter vib-

Wait no, that's Dex

"Look, sorry for wanting to feel wanted" Rihanna mugged me. "You dont even fuck with me no more, so I gotta move on? Why you worried about that?"

"Bitch i'm not, ion really care cause I got my friends. You the one who came to me, don't flip the script"

"Key'onna please" I heard her sniffle. "I'll deadass kill myself"

I smiled at her. "Okay." I shrugged. "I guess you finna die then, call me when you do so I can help you" before she could respond i turned around

"key'onna!" She yelled my name

>>>>>>>>>>>>>