𝟬𝟭𝟬

Dex aka Ghost

"Thanks Scooby" I dapped him off

"No problem man"

He then left me and the girl that was tied up to the pole alone. I smiled cause I could see how scared she was, that was the fun part of all of this. Making them scared and nervous, most of all seeing them in pain.

"You alright?" I asked the girl who mouth was covered in duck tape

"Yes? No?" I grabbed a chair and sat in front of her. "Maybe so?"

She just stared at me, she didnt even shake her head.

"Why you making this conversation awkward? I know im not speaking to the wall behind you"

"Oh so, that's how you wanna be?" I shook my head. "Bet"

I got closer to her, I noticed she was getting uncomfortable. "You gon say sum? We can really just stare at each other all day"

No answer.

"You must want that" I touched her face and she jumped. "Just say Im glad I get to see your sexy ass before I die, and I'll stop"

I ripped the tape of her mouth and she screamed. "What I say?"

She swallowed the lump in ther throat. "Im glad I get to see you before i die" she mumbled

I tazed her. "What was that?"

"I'm glad I get to see your sexy ass before I die" She said at the top of her lungs

Bitch calm down, I aint even do shit to you yet.

I smiled. "Good, now we can start." I grabbed my chainsaw and turned it on. "Don't worry you finna have fun sweetheart"

I thought about something and put the chainsaw down for now and grabbed my screw driver. I walked up to her and stuck her in the eye with it, she was screaming and moving around trying to get out but the ropes were to tight, blood spilled out from her eye, I was trying to take it out but that was a hard task, I eventually was successful of doing that.

"How are you doing, so far?" I looked at her

She didnt say anything, all she did was twisted her lips.

"Why you not happy?" I said as I grabbed my chainsaw again. "You ready?"

Silence.

"I know right, I'm ready too" I smiled at her and put the chainsaw on her forehead and started to cut her head from right there.

She had a big forehead so I just cut to where most of her forehead was at the bottom and a small percentage was on the top.

(I hope that made sense)

She was crying from one eye and asking for me to stop, she promised that she would do a better job next time. What hurt my soul was that she was bad as hell but I can't keep a bitch around who can't do her job.

I continued to cut the top part of her head, where her hair and forehead was located. I lifted her hair up as I was cutting her head from behind, I basically cut her skull open, once I got the whole top part of her head off i sat it on the table next to us.

She died because her whole brain was being exposed to the air and her major vessels were damaged.

I called the crew to come handle her body but I took the top part with me, I walked into my living room to see Key'onna.

"When the fuck did you get out?" I asked

"Just now, kacey dropped me off"

"What happened to your hair? Looks atrocious" I said

"Fuck you, i've been in a hospital, I didnt feel like doing my hair so get over it" she rolled her eyes

I mugged her and went back into the room where I killed the girl and picked up her eye then came back to the living room.

"Look at dis" I showed her

"Dex what the fuck?"

"That's what gonna happen to you" I picked her up to show her the girl I just killed. "You gon be just like her, fetty wap your ass to heaven"

She smacked her lips. "You do to much, I swear. Jokes not even funny no more" She hurried up and ran cause she knew I wasn't playing.

"Do something with your hair bruh" I told her

"Ion have no hair supplies here"

"Hold up I gotchu sis" I pulled out the top part of the other girls head. "This wig should be good"

"Oh shit, why you didnt tell me you had this?" She snatched this out my hand.

"Put it on, I wan see how it look on you"

"Later but what if I told you I was moving with Shawn?"

"Is that what you're saying?" I asked

"Well ye-

"Why? When you could just live here?"

"I mean, I have a better chance of keeping my life, ya know"

"Why you tryna make it seem killing people normal to me?"

"I mean, that's kinda what your "business" requires but it's not me me and Shawn gonna do shit"

"Whatever bruh, ion care go live with that fruity ass nigga, but don't come back over here when he do some fuck shit" I spazzed

"De-

"Bye" I went upstairs and slammed my bedroom door.

~~~~~

Chapter kinda boring but here ya go.