𝟎𝟎𝟓

2 months later

𝐃𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜,𝙻𝙰
~ᴅᴏᴡɴᴛᴏᴡɴ~

"Finally you came" I said as I saw Ny walk into me and Key's office.

"Sorry I was busy bae but I'm here now" She took a seat

"Now, when you wanna do this job?" Key'onna asked

"Whenever you guys want me too" She smiled

"Okay, well tomorrow. Be ready" Key'onna told her and she nodded before leaving.

"Why you being like that?" I turned to her

"What am I being like Dex?" She questioned

"Don't even worry about it since you wanna act dumb" I mugged her

"Yea but I can't say the same to you cause your just fucking dumb" She sighed. "Do ya'll even like each other?"

"Yes nigga, now you know no bitch won't be my girl if i'm not fucking with her"

She scoffed. "Okay cool Dex, you're personality is ass, ya'll won't be together long" She mumbled

"Personality is trash?" I questioned and she nodded.

"And already know you hit"

I shook my head. "If I can make her laugh and giggle then I can make that ass clap and jiggle"

"Lame ass, but that's how I know you're capping cause you was feeling me for how long? And you never tried to fuck"

"You and her not the same person though, you can't compare her to you" I shrugged. "I know you miss me but I'm taken"

She laughed. "Okay bye Dex, you aint hurting no one cause I already know you gon be right back to me" She grabbed her things and left the office.

I got my things too and walked out, we went in our seperate cars, I was on my way to Ny's house since she told me to be there after.

So far we doing good, she crazy but noy Key'onna crazy. I lowkey feel like she's gonna die soon, she doesn't know that me and Key had something and by Key running shit with me, if Ny do or say some fuck shit Key'onna will kill her and she won't care if that's my bitch.

"Wassup Ny" I flopped on her couch

"I don't like her" She folded her arms

"Who?"

"Key'onna" She plainly said

"Why? What she do to you?"

"I know ya'll had something" She told me

"Okay? Aint I'm withchu? Fuck is you tripping for?"

"I see the looks ya'll give each other, I don't like it"

"So that's why I'm here?" I questioned

"No. I just wanted to cuddle"

"Ion do that sweetheart. And I'm not going to that family bullshit"

"Why? Don't you wanna meet my momma?" She sat up

"Nah"

I just aint wanna see the brother.

"Why the fuck? We're together now, it's a requirment"

"I'm not ready"

"So, am I gonna see yours?"

I blankly stared at her. "Yea, this is the moment I realized that this aint gon work" I got up and grabbed my keys.

"Wait what? What did I do wrong?" She grabbed me by my arm.

"You just told on yourself, you don't be listening when I be taking to you" I snatched my arm back

"Dex the fuck are you talking about? You just tryna go back to your litte girlfriend"

"Nah, it's not even about her ugly ass. This about me and you, we not right for each other, you can keep your job though" I shrugged

"Am I not crazy enough? Dex I swear I'll kill a million people, I'll jump in the mississippi river, I'll kill somebody grandma, I'll hold a brick for you—"

"Ny...I'm gone"

"Dex don't fucking leave me!" I heard her yell.

𝐊𝐄𝐘'𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜,𝙻𝙰
~ᴅᴏᴡɴᴛᴏᴡɴ~

"No, my ass looks bigger right here" I said to kyrie

"Ight mama—"

ring ring.

"Hey sis" Kyrie said

I instantly rolled my eyes.

"Yea, but lets not speak on that she doesn't know" I heard Kyrie say as he walked in the kitchen.

"Just get her to join it okay"

"She's not depressed or vulnerable, it's gonna be hard"

"I mean yesof course I want her but I doubt that will happen sis, she with me now"

"But he's not, I think he still f—..."

"But she's not entertaining him, yeen got nothing to worry about, is that the same guy I met?"

"They have history?! Sis, I got her wrapped around my finger, she don't want him but watch out"

"Just do what I asked okay?"

"Whatever Ny, I'm not even supposed to have contact with you or no one, no family but i'm sneaking, im not even supposed to be meeting people unless im persauding them"

"That's why you gon continue to tell them that excuse, just please for a little longer. You can go back to your house aga—"

That's all I could hear from the conversation, whar were they talking about? I know it was me amd Dex but the joining part.

He came back and tried to wrap his arm around me but I stopped him.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" he played dumb

"I don't know what was what was, that's why I asked" I looked at him

"Key.." He played with his fingers.

Some girly ass shit, but we gon ignore it.

"Mhm?"

"I wanna know more about you, open up to me? Tell me your life and what happened in your life"

My palms were getting sweaty, I put them on my knees. "Um..where am I even gonna start? I went from normal to insan—"

"Tell me everything, we got time"

~~~~~

Ya'll know what Kyrie and Nyema was taking about?